Days of Our Lives - Mon., Oct. 12, 2015

I thought it was a wonderfully acted episode by all! My only disappointment was that neither Hope nor Rafe thought to mention notifying Roman. Roman is his grandfather. I would have that thought that as the boss and the grandfather he would have been one of the first to think of to notify along with Lucas and Sami.

Am sure Roman knows, he is police commissioner. I was just surprised he wasn't there immediately, along with Rafe & Hope. Am sure Tuesday's episode will be showing others learning of this latest death.

And yes, I do remember Marlena & Will talking of playing a word game. They have played for a long time, I am guessing, because I think it was Chandler Massey playing Will at the time it was mentioned.

That's right, Poirot. I remember Marlena and Will even playing a board game in her apartment when Chandler Massey's Will was struggling to come out.

This goes to show what happens when it affects a character we all care about. As sad as Paige's death was and as great as Kassie Depaiva(Eve) and A Martinez(Eddie) were in the aftermath, it did not generate anywhere near the fan reaction that Will's death is now generating.
I havent seen such a reaction to a death since baby Grace.

I think I remember Marlena and Will talking about playing a word game, but I could be wrong.
And yes, I do remember Marlena & Will talking of playing a word game. They have played for a long time, I am guessing, because I think it was Chandler Massey playing Will at the time it was mentioned.
Yes, the last time it was mentioned was during the Daysaster. Not a word since. (It was actually a big convo point from Marlena's return until the Daysaster.) I sure would have liked a mention of it during the new regime pre-murder, but it was nice to hear again.

Back