Days of Our Lives - Mon. Oct. 14, 2013

Honestly....I never heard EJ tell Cam that. I know Cameron came into the surgery very late, just before Chad flatlined.
Yes, EJ stopped Cameron as he was about to go into the OR to tell Daniel he couldn't use the one medication because of the medication he was already using for the brain tumor. Cameron told EJ that if he didn't tell Daniel not to use the one medication, it would counteract the stuff from the cancer trial and it would kill Chad. EJ then admitted Chad didn't have a tumor and therefore wasn't in the cancer drug trial. Then he told Cameron to scrub up and get into the OR to help Daniel.

Isn't the club near the Horton Town Square? How could Hope be sitting there with Ciara and not hear the flurry of shots from a close proximity? And you never ever let witnesses to a crime leave the crime scene before you question them, yet off walked Sami, Ej and a host of others.

The hospital scenes were a real hoot... one nurse, no anesthesiologist, one light, one IV bag... they had a bunch of extras at that engagement party, why not grab a few to stick in the operating suite as nurses, etc. :confused:

What was with Abby telling her mother about her newly initiated sex life at the hospital under those circumstances? How stupid and inappropriate.

I agree with whoever has already said that this episode was poorly written and poorly directed. It was almost laughable.

A lot of little things here and there today.

Nice to see Roman and Maxine.

I thought the shooting scene was interesting since it shown in slo mo.

Flashy was left behind on Dr Dan's desk. Will someone else find it?

EJ told the truth to Cameron about Chad not being sick. I would
hope no one actually lies to get attention.

Stefano goes to the chapel to pray to save Chad. It was interesting
to hear Caroline's words about the banshee. And today Sami
was sort of yelling like one.

The operating room was odd since only Dr Dan and nurse
were shown before Cameron came in. Daniel better save
Chad or Stefano will be mad.

I hope we can get some story lines wrapped up.
So tired of seeing those flashbacks with Kristen and Eric :eek:

The hospital scenes were a real hoot... one nurse, no anesthesiologist, one light, one IV bag... they had a bunch of extras at that engagement party, why not grab a few to stick in the operating suite as nurses, etc. :confused:

Also, why in the world was the operating table in a position that Chad was nearly sitting up during his surgery?!

Thanks you to everyone who writes these! It took me forever to catch-up by reading the summaries, but I finally caught up on the month and a half I missed of DOOL. I'm going to watch the JJ-Jack reveal scenes, but nothing else seems extremely clip viewing worthy. I also don't like where the Kristen/Nicole thing is going, if it goes where it seems like it's going. Otherwise, more or less of the same from previous weeks. It's kind of weird Chad got shot and did the brain tumor lie. It feels like the writers weren't too sure of what to do with Chad, so they kind of just did everything.

Thanks for the summary. The episode sounds alright. Like that Sami told off Stefano and Kristen, but I laughed at EJ telling off Stefano. How hypocritical.

I loved the Kristen/Nicole meow session! And did Abby say something about losing Chad, while at the club shooting scene, and Cameron overheard it? After EJ's telling Cameron about the tumor meds lie, I think Cameron will definitely break the confidentiality rule. He's been dying to, anyway.

I found it interesting Sami had the gun, wrapped in a napkin and gave it to Hope, lol. Like she needs to be handling a gun.
Also, from what others said, I watched closely to see if Chad stepped in front of Marge and he did, just like EJ said.

I smiled when Daniel told Eric, Parker found
the flash drive in the park :)

I thought Marge would shoot more people than just Chad.

I liked seeing Cameron tell EJ off, and Sami telling Kristen and Stefano off.

Sonny, Will, and Abby were enjoyable to.

Back