Days of Our Lives - Mon., Oct. 27, 2014

Thanks for the summary, going to watch tonight or tomorrow.
Lucas and Sami sounds great, so do Chad and Jordan. Can't wait for those scenes.
Even & JJ...I've had enough cougar couples on this soap. They'd better NOT go there with them!:sick::sick:
Paige is very boring and stupid. I hope JJ realizes he is too good for that bimbo and moves on with someone else. I actually think he and Bev would make an interesting couple.

Thumbs down for Paige and her "taking a break". She could have told JJ all that Jill said. Does she know Jill? No. Does she know JJ...of course. Jill was obviously very evasive at first, and then came up with her story....embellished it as Paige seemed to be swallowing it all.
Shame on Paige. She went looking for Jill, and then did not drag her to hook up with Rory and JJ, just asked a couple of questions, and figured this girl would not lie. Give me a HUGE break.
This girl does not belong at Stanford, not at all.

Sami and Lucas:love: and yes their scenes and flashbacks were way too short considering the week of flashbacks we saw for EJ. :sick: I loved their last line about being the best friend they've each ever had. So true and that's exactly why I think Rafe is Sami's true love and Lucas is her best friend. I'd like to see Lucas move on romantically with Sheryl or Jordan. I could buy into the show bringing back a 9 months pregnant Sheryl.

I'm wondering if Stefano is behind this Hollywood offer as a way to get Sami away from his house and companies. I don't think we would find this out until a later date though…perhaps after Sami goes to Hollywood and spends some time there.

I enjoy Lucas with Jen's kids but why do we never see him with Jen?

JJ and Eve :sick: and :sick: and :sick:. My prediction is that they will sleep together and this will be the catalyst that starts the reconciliation process between Jen and Daniel.

Ben is an idiot. I no longer have any interest in Jordan or her secrets. And we still don't what product Clyde is peddling. :angry:

I hope it isn't drugs. We see that all the time on Days. I'd like something more creative, like human trafficking--a very relevant and realistic issue that I don't think DOOL has covered before. Sadly, these writers don't know the meaning of the word "creative", so they'll probably choose to repeat the drug storyline.

Will as a Hollywood screenwriter? Perhaps, he thinks he'll be like Robert Redford's character in The Way We Were, Hubbell Gardiner, living in a nice beach house and living the life of a successful screenwriter. However, it would be far more likely that no-talent Will would end up as the next Barton Fink (from the Coen Brothers film of the same name), living in a seedy hotel (bathroom down the hall) with a serial killer residing in the next room. Unlike Barton, Will would have the advantage of being kept afloat by occasional handouts from Sami and Victor, allowing him to live on Chinese takeout while the rejection slips pile up. (Of course, any chance Will might ever have of selling a script might be undermined if Sami sends "I HATE YOU" letters to every studio that rejects Will's trash.)

I have not watched in forever and decided to tune in this week (deleted spoiler info in non-spoiler forum....JS). Boy was I happy to see my Lucas...I too teared up and was wishing for more scenes from the past...like the broken bed scene. I do love me some Sami and Lucas!!

And boy, oh boy, so many new faces. I had no clue who half the people were.

Back