Days of Our Lives - Monday, July 7, 2008(completed)

Ya know, CJ.......when Marlena & John were in the tent (after the plane crash) they were supposed to have had a very sexy coupling scene, and Marlena also said, right there in SOD, that it was very physical, very emotional, etc. And it ended up being cut out completely, all of it.

So, undoubtably, (I read what Bryan said, too) there was some heavy duty editing done. Undoubtably to make room for the firework watching at the end. LOL.
But I said right off the bat that EJ & Nicole were hotter than the fireworks. LOL

Elevator sex

First, Poirot, Thanks for all you do for us nut cases. My wife and I look forward to your excellent write-ups every day.:clap:

Then, I'm beginning to like Nicole. And I think she and EJ make a good couple. They are alike in many ways. I definitely don't want Sami and EJ to be together.

I've never really liked Chloe, and now that she heated up the elevator with Lucas, I like her even less. I don't much like either Lucas or Sami, but I think they should be together.

I still don't like 23-year-old Chelsea with 43-year-old Daniel. Perhaps he should be with Kate, but I guess he already has been. As far as a permanent couple is concerned, isn't Kate too old for him?

Although I find NuJohn sort of humerous at times, I want OlJohn back. After she got clean, I liked Ava for about a week, but now I fnd her obnoxious, and I don't want to see her hooked up with John, Nu or Old. John (old) belongs with Marlena. I don't know who Ava should be with, but actually I think she should go bye-bye.

I like Max, but Stepanie is a pain in the butt. I also like Nick and I'd like to see him with Chelsea again.

Hope and Bo are a good pair, as are Steve and Kayla, although she too can be a pain in the butt at times.

I'd like to see Victor and Caroline together again now that Shawn has passed away.

I guess I've rambled on long enough. Thanks again, Barb.

PS: Will DOOL show on Monday even though it's my birthday? :smile:

You guys are just tooooooooo funny. :woo:

Omgoodness, you remind me of an old sly grandfather I know who told his grandkids that everybody celebrated his birthday by flying their flags. His birthday was on flag day. Happy Birthday in advance! :Happy BD:

Thanks, Poirot, for the summaries. I have been on vacation with very limited access to internet, much less my hour of DOOL, and I have been able to keep up with your reviews! Thanks so much...after a week, I was having withdrawls! LOL!

As a EJ fan, I must say that I am enjoying his Nicole relationship. It was a great build up in the story with EJ and Nicole. They became friends, had some great chats, banter, honest conversations....WHY CAN"T DAYS DO THAT WITH OTHER COUPLES????
I enjoy the intensity and passion with Sami, but it is nice to see EJ and Nicole laugh and cut up and have fun.

I can't even start on Lucas and Chloe. I love Lucas, but even he can't make a spark with Chloe...who is just the worst actress on the show...imo. I don't get where those two even like each other, much less have sex. Chloe seems like this prissy witch, and I don't see her falling for this scrappy ex-con. I am not buying those two "having feelings" for each other...although I could be wrong once I see more of it.

Chelsea and Dan? I just don't get why one day, he is refusing to see her, and the next day, he is making out in front of everyone. I get the feeling that Dan is a slimeball, and he is going to fall off that pedestal. Chelsea will be devestated.
And for some reason, I am perfectly happy that my two girls, Chelsea and Sami, are going to get a really bad taste of reality pie! They both need it!

Thanks again, Poirot!

It's my birthday too -- it really should be a national holiday.... :)
4.gif

I have to work tomorrow. And beleive it or not it is the day shift that I am working. Hope I remember how to work days. It has been about a year and a half that I have not worked days. Oh well. It will sure be different. Hope I am able to wake up at 5am. I asked my assisant head nurses what I did to get the day shift and they just laughed at me.

LOL, we can tell it is a long weekend when we are talking Donut thread stuff in the Day Ahead. Tsk, tsk, fire the mod here!

My mom always worked night shift (she was a nurse) and once got assigned day shift.....and did not like it one bit. Said it was one thing to be checking up on 40 or so more or less sleeping patients (some not), but another when all were wide awake, needing everythng under the sun.

actually, I think that is what self-absorbed Chloe should be doing.

I have known a few Chloe nurses. Those are the ones that sleep with the doctors.

Poirot, you were sure right, we needed a cold shower after that EJ and Nicole love scene, the Lucas and Chloe thing got pretty hot too.

Okay, I just finished watching today's episode, and and want to ask, what the heck is Ava's problem?!? I get that she is interested in John, but really, she is standing there, can see how upset Marlena is, who happens to be John's wife. Then she has the cajones to not only give her opinion about John and Marlena, but sashays off with him to his room? How can anyone who has any self-respect or a even a thread of decency in them do what she did?

Did anyone else feel like Kate out on her fainting act, not only to break up the kiss fest between Dr. Surferdude and Chelsea, but to have a reason to get Chelsea alone? And I'm sorry, but did he make (Dr. Surferdude) make a total jerk out of himself? Someone needed to take his butt outside for a whoopin' for being such an insentsitive jerk by sucking face with Chelsea in front of her family. Simple manners tell you not to make out with the host daughter, when your an invited guest in the home. Personally, I thought Bo, Victor, and Doug needed to take him to the woodshed and knock some sense into him.

Lucas and Chloe, felt to me like two very hurt people trying to find comfort with another. I liked their scenes, not as tender as the ones between EJ and Nicole, but for good reason. Their needs, Lucas and Chloe's are so much different. IMO both have had their egos bruised and battered, by people they care for, and they are trying to find not only comfort, but someone that makes each of them feel good about themselves.

Sorry to rant, but Days has to be really good to make me care this much.

okay, on that last scene with Marlena down in the lab vowing to never give up on John, even when he gives up on himself...

was it just me? or did anyone else have a flash to the Gone with the Wind scene where Scarlett holds up the dirt and vows to never go hungry again!

???

Just wondering!

HGF

okay, on that last scene with Marlena down in the lab vowing to never give up on John, even when he gives up on himself...

was it just me? or did anyone else have a flash to the Gone with the Wind scene where Scarlett holds up the dirt and vows to never go hungry again!

???

Just wondering!

HGF

Thank you!!!! I thought exactly the same thing, even the music ws reminiscent of GWTW. She just need to say, "As God as my witness"

Today's show "sucked"!

I have to get this off my chest: I HATED nuJohn today for the way he trashed Marlena's feelings and acted so smug. I wanted to slap him for being so rude, stupid and uncaring. I fast-forwarded thru the elevator sex because I became nauseated watching EJ with Nicole - I just can't get into them as a couple no way, no how; and Lucas w/Chloe??? Seems as if he has no reason to yell at Sami for sleeping with EJ now. For me, everyone was with the wrong person; needless to say, I do not like the way the writers are writing the show right now. This is just MY opinion so noone needs to write in and get on my case because they disagree. I have a right to my opinion just as each of us do. Thanks, Barb, for letting me vent.:rant::rant::rant::rant:

Back