Days of Our Lives Monday Nov.3 2008

My impression was that when Nick looked at the note in Melanie's purse, and had the flashback, it was a memory of writing the note himself. The paper was a fresh piece, there was nothing else on the table.

Also, I don't know what percentage Melanie inherited from her dad of Nick's prototype idea, (it should be small) but she acts as tho it is half. This investor group is very interested and wants to put money up to start manufacturing the prototype.

I think Nick killed Trent, but didn't murder him. He killed him to save Melanie's life. What would you call that? It's not self defense; maybe it's manslaughter or something like that.

I'm not sure what the legal term is. I know that deadly force is considered acceptable, if needed, to defend yourself or others in the instance wher death or serious injury at the hands of another is likely. Will have to ask my hubby what the proper term is. I'm sure that manslaughter is the wrong term here.

I think Nick killed Trent, but didn't murder him. He killed him to save Melanie's life. What would you call that? It's not self defense; maybe it's manslaughter or something like that.

I think the term is justified homoside. I am not sure.

According to a couple of on-line legal dictionaires, the term self-defense covers defense of yourself or others and falls under justifiable homicide.

cbutton, manslaughter would definitely be the wrong term. The definition for that is "the unlawful killing of a human being without malice." The unlawful part of that definition is what keeps self-defense, including the defense of others, from being manslaughter. Don't worry, the definitions are hard to keep track of. The main reason I was reasonably sure it was the wrong term, is my hubby is a cop, and he's explained the definitions to me more than once - and I still have trouble keeping them straight, because I do not use them regularly.

What did you guys think of the Judge stating that not only did she try to kill someone before but that she has ties to the Dimera family. EJ looked so mad when she said that. Isn't she the one is was paying off?????

Nicole has been having cramps remember and has refused herself to go back and get checked out. If something happens at this early it would most likely have been a nonviable pregnancy from the begining. Hopefully she will quit being stubborn and go see a doctor this time.

Nicole is starting to remind me of Kayla when she was supposed to be on bedrest and kept sneaking off to the hospital.

Thanks for the excellent write up DJM!!

What did you guys think of the Judge stating that not only did she try to kill someone before but that she has ties to the Dimera family. EJ looked so mad when she said that. Isn't she the one is was paying off?????

And you know, when it comes right down to it, who in Salem HASN'T tried to kill at least one person?

:rotfl: :clap:

Outside of Alice Horton, and maybe Maggie, cannot think of a one. Good thought, beckaboo!!!!

That judge better watch out. You don't double cross the Dimera family. She should know better. :D

:rotfl: :clap:

Outside of Alice Horton, and maybe Maggie, cannot think of a one. Good thought, beckaboo!!!!

Didn't Alice put something in her donuts once or was that like a baking a file in a cake type of incident?

Why did Chelsea go to Philip to "save" Nick...? Did I miss something...? Why Philip...? (well, except to put Philip in the s/l with Melanie so that he can dream of her some more I guess).....and just who the heck does Chelsea think she is...?? She has shat on Nick more times than I care to remember...!!! Man, she needs to get a life....of her own....!
But then I guess she comes by it naturally, Bo is being the biggest jerk this side of the Mississippi....I have always adored Bo and Hope, so, man-o-man, am I disappointed with their current s/l...what a couple of jack asses AND bad cops, really bad cops.....
And if I were that judge, I'd be heading to Bermuda, or Tibet, or somewhere far far away, right about now, I believe there may be a cozy little piece of property next door to the mayor just waiting for her...at least I hope there is......
And here's my scoop on Daniel...he is killing these women...yeppers, he's like a better looking Kevorkian, except I believe he's probably jumping the gun a little....it's a miracle Chelsea survived...RUN CHLOE RUN....!!!!

Back