Days of Our Lives Monday Sept 15th

DJM

Reaction score
- Nicole is outside the Pub and Philip comes by. He asks if she is hiding and she says not just avoiding Trent. He offers her a drink and they go into the Pub as Trent is not there. Philip tells Nicole that he spoke to Morgan and she is thinking about forgiving him. They talk about Sami and EJ getting close during the lockdown at the hospital. Nicole says she wants to kill Sami and tells EJ about her dream.
-EJ and Sami in bed together. Nicole comes in and Sami hides in the closet. After Nicole leaves Sami leaves and drops an ear ring. Nicole talks to EJ and then starts to clean the room and finds the ear ring.
- Philip hires Chloe to be a singer for him.
-Nicole hires Lucas and finds out that the girl that EJ is cheating with is Lucas's wife.
-Lucas is having an affair with Chloe
-Back to the present Philip asks if she is ever in EJ's dreams she says no. He asks what happened next and they order more drinks.
-Back to the dream Lucas confronts Sami about cheating with EJ. EJ is telling Nicole that he is leaving Nicole wants him to stay saying that no one walks out on her and that it is not over until she says it is over.
-Back to the present Philip says he had no idea that she had such a great imagination. She says she is getting to the best part.
-In the dream Sami arrives at the appointment and expects to see EJ. Nicole is there and kills Sami saying that is what you get for sleeping in momma bears bed. Lucas comes in and finds Nicole with Sami's body. Nicole sets it up so it looks like Lucas killed her Motive and chance. She asks for help with hiding the body. Lucas threatens to kill her.
-Philip wants to know if he shot her. No she says Lucas is too much of a gentleman for that. Philip is happy to hear that and that if she strangled his wife he would have no problems with killing her. She says she will keep that in mind.
-Back to the dream Lucas goes back to his office and gets together with Chloe who has quit her job. Nicole tells EJ that she killed his mistress. He does not believe it. She also says that she is going to kill him then herself. Nicole asks what will it be him and her back in bed or dead. He can't believe that she loved him that much. Talks her into giving him the gun. Asks what she did with the body. She tells him where the body is. He says she has to leave Salem that or the electric chair. Nicole goes for a drink, but EJ says that will have to wait. They leave.
-Nicole and EJ are back at the appointment starting to make love when there is a people at the door knocking. Nicole tells EJ to not answer and they will go away. EJ says no they will have to wait. EJ answers the door and it is the police arresting Nicole for the murder of Sami Horton. She asks EJ to wait for her EJ replies that he is not that kind of guy. Roman says there is nothing to wait for as she is going to the electric chair.
-Back in the present Philip wants to know how they found out that she killed Sami the answer is Lucas told them. Philip says he hopes things work out better for her in real life. She thanks him for listening and he says. For a gorgeous dame like you any time. He says bye and leaves. EJ comes and sits down beside Nicole and say I know what you did to Sami.

Most of the show was a repeat of the black and white dream that we saw a few weeks ago.

The previews show Sami in what looks like prison clothes talking about how careless Lucas was with Allie.

Hope you enjoy the summary of the show. Deja vu

Thanks for the write up. Very short and sweet today, but since much of it is stuff we've seen before, you didn't need very many details.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's not exactly how I remember it happening. Seems Nicole has done a re-write. Lucas was not having an affair with Chloe. He would not do that, even knowing his wife had an affair. And I don't recall Lucas finding her with the body. EJ might have, don't remember, will have to go look. Lucas didn't know about the murder until later, and first chance he got, he called the cops. Then he hooked up with Chloe.

Okay, went back and looked. Got the date right on the first try. Lucas did find Nicole with Sami's body. EJ came home after Sami was dead and before Lucas showed up, but he did not see the body. The Days Ahead do show that Chloe mentions to Lucas about being hung up on "some PI," but not Lucas' reaction to it. I did see that part, and I'm fairly sure that Lucas told Chloe that they couldn't be together because he was married. Even if his wife was cheating, it would not be right for him to do so too.

Just letting everyone know don't bother watching Monday's episode. Nicole and Philip are sitting at the Brady pub having drinks. Nicole mentioned that she had a fantasy when the hospital was in lockdown. Cue noir fantasy to start. The whole episode was a shorter version of the noir fantasy put into today's show. At one point during the show, Philip commented that even in Nicole's fantasy, Chloe and Lucas were together.

The last couple minutes of the show, Philip thanked Nicole for including him in her fantasy and went on his way. EJ stormed in and said he was going to kill her for what she did to Sami.

That's it everyone. A complete waste of my hour!

I remember for sure that it was lucas that found the body of Sami the first time around. I also remember that he had a thing going with Chloe before Sami died. She had offered him money to help him out and he refused. Lots of parts were cut out as the two episodes were put into one.

LOL, I guess all those who missed the film noir episode during the Olympics are in for a treat. LOL.

The way I remember it, tho, in the dream, is that Lucas was unable to pay his secretary (Chloe) as he had not had any cases in a while. So she gets this job at the nightclub, which is where she got the money to offer P.I. Lucas to help him out. SHE was hung up on him.......but they never had acted on it.

And Nicole did call Lucas over, telling him she had killed Sami, shows him the body and wants his help to get rid of it. He refuses, but gives her some unmarked gun. This was just a month or so ago.

Thanks DJM. Appreciate the writeup. Probably will be fun to see some of that again. Have to say, that this is one realllllly loooonnnnggg flashback, it seems.
:rotfl:

LOL, I guess all those who missed the film noir episode during the Olympics are in for a treat. LOL.

The way I remember it, tho, in the dream, is that Lucas was unable to pay his secretary (Chloe) as he had not had any cases in a while. So she gets this job at the nightclub, which is where she got the money to offer P.I. Lucas to help him out. SHE was hung up on him.......but they never had acted on it.

And Nicole did call Lucas over, telling him she had killed Sami, shows him the body and wants his help to get rid of it. He refuses, but gives her some unmarked gun. This was just a month or so ago.

Thanks DJM. Appreciate the writeup. Probably will be fun to see some of that again. Have to say, that this is one realllllly loooonnnnggg flashback, it seems.
:rotfl:
It would not have been so bad except we just saw the whole thing a few weeks ago. Not everything was shown so I typed it as they showed it this time.

It would not have been so bad except we just saw the whole thing a few weeks ago. Not everything was shown so I typed it as they showed it this time.

Here it is 9-12-08 and just saw todays show. Left wondering #1 Who is Nicole Walker? Bo says his step-mother, which is what was Trent's wife. Who was Bo's father?
What happened to her?
#2 Do you think that maybe Nicole could be prengant? As she was throwing -up.
#3 What happening to Sami and EJ ? #4 How about all the French -traveling Kids? I guess I will do some research. Hum, Marlene will have 2 after her now=Trent & Stefano!

Have a good week-end and Pray for our neighors down south. We are ready for more of them in our DFW Area.

All I can say is... I certainly hope Nicole isn't pregnant. She's swilling down those drinks like they're going out of style. We've already had one Fetal Alcohol Syndrome baby (J.T. via Marlo). Isn't that enough for one show?

#1 Nicole was married to Victor at one time. Just got devoriced. Therefore she was Bo's stepmother as Bo is Victor's son.
#2 According to Days history she can not get pregnant, but Days is known to rewrite history. Therefore since she slept with EJ during the blackout it is possiable. I hope not with all the drinking that she has been doing.
#3 Nothing about Sami and EJ today. They are no longer married.
#4 They are all still in France should be coming home to Salem soon. Nick has been shot and is in the hospital. Mel has agreed to return with them.
#5 Marlena has always been the Queen of the Night for Stefano. Now Stefano tells Kate that he is not finished with her yet when he asks Kate to marry him. No idea what the plan is that he has for her. As for Trent he is interested in Marlena and John is not happy about it.
Hope that info helps.

DJM, Thank you for the time you put in writing up the prevue. Wonder what was going on the day they made this episode?? They must have given most of the actors the day off. :)

Makes you wonder if it was around the time all the backstage troubles were erupting. Then again.....just could be the :"plan" to wind off summer and get into the fall stories.

POirot, thinking the same thing. I also think it is strange that we are not getting any detailed spoilers lately. I think this could do with the backstage shenanigans as well, but truly I am happy to see the spoilers only hint at what is to come. The anticipation of what will happen next is good forr keeping viewers tuning in, and not making a decision not to watch, because they don't like the spoiler.

possible whodunit

are we going to have another "whodunit murder mystery"? trent has several people that seem to want to do him in now. john was firing his gun at the end of friday's show... max wants him dead...melanie is on her way back to salem and unhappy with her father...marlena told her to stay from john and even though she claims to be "finished" with him there is always the chance she would do what is "needed" to help him...nicole wants him gone to protect her secrets. so if trent ends up dead... there are a number of possible suspects in line for the boys at the salem pd to sift through. just thought i might throw that out there and see what the rest of you thought about it.

Hi medusa, welcome aboard, and if you check the Daily Days and Crystal Ball forums, the subject IS discussed in a few threads.

Thanks for the recap DJM, I don't get to watch therefore I appreciate all the info I can get.
I really like your thought about the sand, it made me lol. Where do you come up with these?
By the way in the past someone told us of a site that gives explantions for abbrevitions we see ion the internet. Does anyone know what it is?

We do not use a lot of abbreviations here cuz it just gets too confusing.

So........the most common ones that are used the most.....

LOL - laugh out loud
ROTFL - rolling on the floor laughing
BTW - by the way
IMO - in my opinion
JMHO - just my honest or humble opinion
FYI - for your information
IOW - in other words.

That is about it.........there are probably tons more, but are more obscure. So, these are the ones nearly everyone recognizes, and even these are not used much, except for LOL. :)

Back