Days of Our Lives - Thu., Apr. 26, 2018

Kassie DePaiva (Eve) was born in 1961. Eric Martsolf (Brady) was born in 1971. But Eve the character came to Salem in 1987 and she was already an older teen (17/18). Brady was born in 1992. So without SORASing, Eve should be at least 20 years older than Brady.

But in Salem (and on all soaps), after a kid turns 18, the character becomes ageless.

Once again I know I am in the minority, but, I like Julie and Maggie. I have a history with them. Julie going on about Nick is hard to watch and no one corrects her on Nick's actions. Otherwise she doesn't bother me.

Days no longer has Alice Horton. She provided guidance to people throughout the series. Maggie and Julie offer that now. They have a history of their own errant behaviors in their younger days. They can draw on that.

This version of Ciara has a lot more to her than the previous one. She fills in Lauren Boles' shoes better. They haven't zeroed in yet but she has a lot more going for her than "one note" Claire.

Eve can stay if the story moves her away from Brady. Maybe we could get a new Brady. I have no affinity for this one. He can stay or go.

Get the women out of wardrobe already.

Every time someone walks until a room, be it at home or the hospital, they have to pour a drink. l have never walked into a hospital general area and headed for the coffee pot. Brady evidently pours water constantly. Sigh

Last edited:
Miguel needs to stop speaking Spanish. He keeps mispronouncing or using incorrect words. It's like they wrote the show using Google Translate instead of using a professional translator.
Days get medical and legal matters all wrong, not to mention geography and the climate of the Upper Mid-West, so it's no big surprise that they sometimes foul up foreign languages too. And for a throwaway role like Miguel, why couldn't they have hired an actor who's a native Spanish speaker? There must be more than a few in Southern California.
Also, technical question: If she's showing the "details" to Eve, why didn't she keep the phone? Like Wyatt and Claire aren't going to purge their messages the second they get a chance?
Ciara wouldn't need the phone to prove her point. With Eve, facts don't matter. After all, she "knows" that Brady fixed the contest and was drunk in the Town Square.
Poor Claire. She cheated and got caught. Her boyfriend is out of town and so are her parents. Poor thing the only friends she has are her stuffed animals.
It's too bad stuffed animals couldn't vote in silly Bella contest. Claire's could then have voted early and often for their owner, meaning the brat girl could have won the contest legitimately -- sort of.
stuffed-animals-300x240.jpg

Stuffed Animals: "We all voted over 500 times for
Claire. The dumb Bella contest website
had no way to stop us. It was designed by
stoopid Salemites."

Thanks for the summary. Boy, what a dull episode. Chock-full of Brady & Eve along with the annoying teens, where Tripp is the only rootable one! As for Eve & Brady, I'm not sure if there's ever been a more mismatched couple on the soap, besides maybe EJ & Taylor (especially when the second Taylor came in). Really bad!

Back