Days of Our Lives - Thu., Aug 25, 2016

It wouldn't be that far-fetched for Ciara to be a bit of a rebel and have a dark side given what we saw of her as a child as well as her recent past. But she doesn't have to be Sami. Their cousin Jeannie T seemed to be headed down the villain path too at one point. Maybe she still is.

Can Ciara be any whinier!? I cannot believe she was actually trying to get Chad to admit that he loves her! She seems like a child. I thought maybe the actress was too young but she is 21. Doesn't seem like it. But so whiny. Even when she got home she whined, mom where are you, I need to talk. ugh.

The character of Ciara is 18 years old. And the show seems to be trying to reverse the SORASing we've seen from 16 to 18. Hence why I believe none of the teens are in college yet. The actress who plays Ciara is 21 in real life. That has nothing to do with Ciara or the writing for Ciara.

I'm actually surprised she is 21 too. She does easily pass for a teenager though. When Beverly Hills 90210 aired in the 90s, most of the actors were in their 20s and 30s even though they played high schoolers.

But they do seem more believable than some of the old movies from many decades ago, when women had to girt themselves up to appear younger so they could play the part of a child. Judy Garland in The Wizard of Oz is an example.

I too thought the actress playing Ciara was younger than 21.

Back