Days of Our Lives - Thu., Dec. 11, 2014

This show would never do a storyline where twins had different fathers:sarcasm:

On another note, I keep forgetting that we don't know who Jordan's father is. I wonder if that will ever come into play. I still think Paul is Stefano's kid so I don't think she is too. But Stefano having an affair with Paul's mother could also explain Clyde's motivations in going after EJ...

I do not feel Paul is related to Ben & Jordan. I thought it was said Jordan's father died? Maybe not. Nor do I think he is another of Stefano's many offspring by all different mothers....that has gotten overdone, is no longer interesting

About Paul possibly being related to Jordan and Ben... Jordan and Ben's mom died when Jordan was 15, right? Clyde raped her after her mom died, and apparently Jordan's mom was pregnant. Well, if Jordan is 33 (the same age of her actress, Chrishell Stause) then the baby would have been 18 years old. So...it's not possible.

You know time is fluid in Salem. Paul could easily be Jordan and Ben's younger brother. Remember, EJ was born two years AFTER Will.

My favorite theory on who Paul could be related to is that he is Lucas love child from his time on board as cadet which would of course make him half brother of Will and would add a whole new element to Will/Sonny/Paul triangle.

I hope he isn't related to Ben/Jordan/Clyde clan. I don't care for any. I would rather Paul be yet another Stefano lost child than that. He probably is not connected to any family.

I also wonder why Paul kept looking at Chad's picture on the cover of the magazine both during and after his conversation with Zoe, who by the way I didn't recognize at first. Based on twitter comments today, seems I wasn't the only one.

Me either.

I'm with JS; let's stop pretending the writers pay attention to ages, or the things they've written.

I'd prefer Paul NOT be another DiMeraling, I'd like them all out of town forever. But his being a sibling of Jordan/Ben is interesting, who knows if they'll do it?

Meanwhile, Jordan's dad is dead, and was a deadbeat prior to that. I seem to remember writing a summary on the episode where that was discussed.

Paul told Chad that his article is written better in this clip:

They were implying, I think, that Paul asked for the same writer of Chad's article to write his. I just saw as him looking at the byline to see who the writer was so he can tell Zoe that. Unfortunately for Paul, he is clueless on who that happens to be.

Back