Days of Our Lives - Thu., Dec. 13, 2018

I'm not surprised Victor just sat by and let all this happen. He's lost so much faith in Sonny, he won't even help him now. I've lost all my faith in Victor.

Gag me with a spoon regarding any scene involving Sarah. It's so obvious I could retch.
Retch is the functional word for the Sarah :sick:, sourpuss Eric :cry:, Maggie, Holly plot. It's all so predictable. Worse, what this episode's scenes portend is just as bad. Maggie give Eric the bad news, he than starts raging against Brady, while the awful Sarah and her flowered dress chime in.
In what world does Victor Kiriakis bow to the demands of a weaselly little con artist?? Back in the day, Leo would've disappeared, never to be seen again. And not in some amateurish way, like Stefan-Zero handled Ted Laurent.
Exactly. Victor was very disappointing. Apart from some snark, he just rolled over and played dead just like faux lawyer Justin. During this whole charade, I kept hoping that Xander would march in and put an end to the wedding nonsense.

while the awful Sarah and her flowered dress chime in.
LOL at her dress "chiming" in.

Meanwhile, a friend of the board remarked on twitter that Sarah has become the new Daniel - fingers in every story and instantly solving plot points above her pay grade. I found it astutely terrifying.

I am not a violent person but people often point out this show is not reality. So I am reminded of a scene from Blue Bloods. The patriarch of this family is consistent in his integrity. However in one episode it took awhile for people to realize his daughter was being held by a psycho. You never saw it coming. The psycho was informing the woman all the terrible things he was going to do. The camera pulled back to show Frank Reagan with his gun drawn, a direct bead on the psycho. His words were measured "take your hands off my daughter." Psycho was too stupid to not begin mouthing off. One shot through the forehead. Done. No discussion.

That could take care Leo. Fade to black.

I'm not exactly a fan of Xander but I've been wishing for him to come and put an end to Leo for some time now. The wedding would have been a perfect occasion for it! A bonus for me would be for Sheila to have been collateral damage. I realize she's entertaining for a lot of viewers but to me, she's not funny. She's just extremely rude and annoying.

Actually, 1 small dose of Sheila in one scene, one episode, was enough. I do agree, she is rude and annoying. I do not know where she gets off telling her boss to straighten up the mess SHE made in the office, leaving early to do a wedding gig, being rude to her boss, etc. etc. Plus, while the mayor is in a suit, his assistant mostly dresses as if it was casual day constantly. O.K. offices are more casual I guess these days, just, even in my small town, the government office workers seem to be dressed more appropriately.
I really want Abe to tell her to shape up or ship out. :)

Gag me with a spoon regarding any scene involving Sarah. It's so obvious I could retch.

Meanwhile, a friend of the board remarked on twitter that Sarah has become the new Daniel - fingers in every story and instantly solving plot points above her pay grade. I found it astutely terrifying.

Hi friend of the board here! And yes Sarah is indeed the new Daniel. As soon as she automatically figured out that Sonny was being blackmailed, it clicked. And can somebody PLEASE explain the sudden friendliness between her and Will??? HUH??? Have they even met? From her calling him "Cousin" with that big entrance to her acting like they're lifelong best friends. NO. She used to be best friends with his Aunt Carrie give me a break with this nonsense now. I'd buy it more if she were buddy buddy with Lucas or even Sami but not Will.

I guess I should be thankful that Will still remembered Eric is his uncle.

And yes that dress is a horror. The show needs to stop allowing actors input into their wardrobes.

I have no words for the stupidity that is this Steve storyline. The show has the ability to control this and bring him back, regardless of what has already transpired. I've got a list of about 10 characters I'm willing to trade to bring Steve back to Salem.

Leo has more chemistry with Sheila than he does with Sonny. Same goes for Sheila and Abe. I have no interest in seeing them paired romantically.

I actually do like Leo and don't think he's done anything to warrant getting shot in the head. Heck, I'm not even sure I'd want that for StefanNO.
Hi friend of the board here!
I'm still learning the rules between Twitter and here...hadn't seen you in a while here! :) And A+ for your deduction.

The Will/Sarah scene definitely needed the connection of Lucas being her cousin, sorry your dad left, something. Of course, Sarah left town before Lucas came to town...anyway....

The show evidently seems to want us to believe Sarah has been in Salem a time or two, while in Chicago......that doesn't compute for any viewer, though, so perhaps they should stop trying. Heck, Maggie never has even mentioned calling her daughters, and isn't it odd that Sarah doesn't say a word about Melissa?

Imagine this scene...
Kayla: Oh hi, Sarah Horton, I read some of your papers and there's an opening in my department.
Sarah: Great, I'm not sure I want to go back to Chicago after your nephew dumped me.
Kayla: Oh, I was just making small talk. After the way your nephew treated my daughter, I'd never hire a Horton.

LOL

Last edited:
Back