Days of Our Lives - Thu., Dec. 19, 2019

Have there been any reviews or feedback anywhere that indicate people are actually liking the "plot twist that has never been done before"?
This barometer seems accurate (read the thread & comments - not the incredibly misleading article):
twitter.com/soap_hub/status/1207334736474996737

And for those who don't follow the link - Days is bragging about a .01 increase in ratings Women 18-49 and crediting the time jump. Two other shows had drops, which made Days #2 in this demo for the week ending 12/15/2019.

Thanks, Jason. I didn't read the link. Glad you saved me the trouble.

I'm wondering where Stevano got his warm outer wear--or did he stop at a costume shop for a disguise? When Gina pushed him out the door he was wearing a suit with no jacket or anything like that. When we saw him a minute later, he had on an overcoat, a hat, and heavy scarf. Is his lair some kind of hotel or apartment where they have a coat/hat check-out near the exit door?

Is his lair some kind of hotel or apartment where they have a coat/hat check-out near the exit door?
It must be! And even more strangely (for Salem at least), nobody who works there has mentioned Steve or (more notably) Hope wandering in and out for the last year!

A rough count of positive to negative (ignoring neutral/ratings only comments) in the thread puts a 2:1 ratio at disliking/liking the jump.

There's been nothing said about the length of time Will has to serve.

Back