Days of Our Lives - Thu., June 30, 2016

Gateway Enterprises is, I assume, André's dummy corporation that will own the house until he can sell it to whoever wishes to buy it.
I think it's the "gateway" to getting fatha's money back from Sami and a place to stash Abby. Just my thoughts.

First time I heard that expression, I could not stop laughing. But evidently some folks buy a place cheap, repair and remodel themselves, then sell at big profit.

However, I doubt that is Andre's intention.

First time I heard that expression, I could not stop laughing. But evidently some folks buy a place cheap, repair and remodel themselves, then sell at big profit.

However, I doubt that is Andre's intention.
Flipping can refer to selling anything quickly at a profit. However, most people use the term "flip a house" to mean buy cheap, fix up, sell quick. The latter is definitely not André's intention.

Just how much money does Chad have, anyway?

Yes, but how much? Sure, he picked up DiMansion on the cheap, but now he owns everything? And can give away houses to his nefarious brother-cousins?

On that point...what happened to the non-liquid DiMera assets? Are they, as Poirot suggests, still operating? Did Stefano have a will? If so, to whom did he leave everything?

(Please say he left everything to Philip, à la Henry Chamberlain on Guiding Light.) LOL I know these are questions we shouldn't be asking.

I finally watched this episode last night. Best episode of the month in my opinion.

I hate that Belle kissed Philip back even briefly but I like that she pushed him away. I think something will happen to Shawn via his police work to make her realize he is the one for her. I also liked the ending with Chloe, Philip and Parker. Note the final frame of Philip and Parker. Maybe that is foreshadowing a paternity change. I'm intrigued by this foursome and would rather see this than anything Chloe and Deimos.

Nice to see Jen and JJ involved with Abby's disappearance. Jen looked great. But again, is JJ now a detective? Where are his uniform and badge? He was wearing the uniform last week. Also loved when Andre walked in on them. THAT is how you tie together different storylines and characters.

Hello Lucas! :) As much as I hate Kate, I did like her trying to help Philip. But why does Cook need to make coffee? She can't do that herself?

I fast forwarded anything with Dario. He and Blanca are too new to be sharing scenes alone. I'd like to see them test out Blanca with Lucas. Maybe Rafe will be jealous.

I like Nicole's shirt but she needs a better bra.

Back