Days of Our Lives - Thu., Mar. 31, 2016

I suggest that Arianna1 be returned to us so that all this confusion can be sorted out. :love: As a bonus, she would be useful in the future Hernandez Family spin off! :)

When you think about the probable ages, Eduardo did stick around his family for a long time. Gabi was just a tot, while Arianna was the oldest.......and not long after he left, she was already out in the world, doing/selling drugs,but Rafe had been taken in hand by the nun & onto the a good track. So...why does Dario HATE his dad so much? Dario really did not have it bad, his brother supported the family, his sis got in trouble, yes, but overall, Mama managed to keep them together, raise the young, all o.k.

Some children of divorced parents are raised the same way, but don't hate a parent because of it.

The show still never resolved the whole Winterthorne connection to Eduardo and his son. Is it Dario or someone else? So far there has been no mention of a baseball background and we haven't had a scene with him and Paul.

When you think about the probable ages, Eduardo did stick around his family for a long time. Gabi was just a tot, while Arianna was the oldest.......and not long after he left, she was already out in the world, doing/selling drugs,but Rafe had been taken in hand by the nun & onto the a good track. So...why does Dario HATE his dad so much? Dario really did not have it bad, his brother supported the family, his sis got in trouble, yes, but overall, Mama managed to keep them together, raise the young, all o.k.

Some children of divorced parents are raised the same way, but don't hate a parent because of it.
I thought Rafe was the oldest?

Anyways, thanks for the summary. I've been so busy (and not very interested in Days) that I've fallen WAY behind! Catch up time now!!
In any case, the show just isn't very exciting now. I like Chad & Abigail, but they need like a two week break. We've seen too much of them! Not to mention that it's getting a bit ridiculous with the Ben thing. And who sleeps together outside, especially this time of year? Strange. I'm also tired of Chase. Can he just die, or go to jail already? Who bailed him out? Ugh!

I'm liking the Hernandez storyline. That's the redeeming factor on the soap right now that keeps me coming back for more. I'm not such a fan of Dario, but that could change. I'm really liking Gabi and Eduardo. A. Martinez is wonderful!

Back