Days of Our Lives - Thu., Mar. 8, 2018

She's doing a great job showing the differences between the 3 characters.
I don't love the story, but the acting from Ms Miller (Abby & her imaginary friends) is top-notch.
Nobody is rootable in the baby story.
I'm even starting to hate the baby at this point.
There is an intriguing Netflix series, "The United States of Tara,"
That was actually a Showtime series about a decade ago. And the writing gets crummier as it goes on (but I stuck with it until the end).

I don't love the story, but the acting from Ms Miller (Abby & her imaginary friends) is top-notch.

My sentiments exactly. I think the issue is twofold. One is because she morphed into 2 other hero type characters and two because she is so isolated with Stefan. These types of stories usually have one of the alters as a villain to up the stakes. Ideally, we should see that alter trying to hurt Chad or Thomas. That would give this story the shot of energy it needs.

I'm also over the baby story. Part of it is because we had the Nick-Gabi/Will story with Arianna a few years ago, and in this one a man is also gonna step aside to let someone else raise his baby. It's just ridiculous at this point and dragging. I wish Days would've shaken it up a bit and had her abort the child, only for that to be revealed later. Only JJ is the bootable character in this arc. Similarly, I'm over the Eve-Victor-Brady thing. It's also dragging and I never felt the pairing was a good idea anyways. I'm sure the drama from the reveal will be good, but the lead up has gotten dull.

Will's scenes with JJ were a nice mix-up. His scenes with Arianna and Gabi were good too. I want to see more of that. The storyline with Abigail is dragging a bit and Stefan0 is irritating. That said, she is really acting the part!

Back