Days of Our Lives - Thu., Sep. 28, 2017

Thanks, Jason.

When I saw Bonnie come out in the dress, I thought of the Christmas ornament
she
had. She always goes to the extreme to get attention.

I laughed when Victor was telling Justin "Adrienne" made a pass at him. Justin didn't
believe it.

When John and Marlena were talking about Hattie, Paul mentioned how someone
could do that with Bonnie standing there. I wish someone would figure out she's not Adrienne.

Nice to see the flashback scene with John and Marlena. I guess they couldn't show
the one with how
Chad and Abby met, both have different faces now :)

The people at Bayview are a little slow in changing the locks. It's been over a week
since John and Marlena were there. Now it's too late

I loved the ending with the four of them getting phone alerts and the three faces at the end.

That dress is definitely a Bonnie dress not Adrienne. Bonnie looked like she was going to the national Adult Film Awards ceremony than a wedding! Both Victor and Justin both acknowledge Adrienne isn't being herself but they haven't questioned it much. Pretty slow day otherwise. Let's hope it picks up tomorrow.

This entire week has been a drag so far. Way too much emphasis on the same stories and characters and nothing is really moving.

I also caught the veil thing, primarily because Jen's first dress was off white and Abby's was white.

Does her flaunting her cleavage with nary a scar not raise a red flag to anyone?

YES! That white dress should've been a dead giveaway she wasn't Adrienne. The neckline showed off a healthy view of her twins.

I get the cleavage piece of it but would a breast cancer scar be visible externally? I know several women who have had surgery for this and I've never seen a visible scar. Open heart surgery yes but not breast cancer.

The top portion of Jen's dress looked exactly like the dress she wore to Abby and Chad's first wedding. Very weird. I wish the show would get away from putting Jen and Abby in these flesh colored dresses. Not flattering.

I enjoyed the scenes with Jen and her kids but what the heck was JJ wearing?

Am I supposed to care that Kate gave Chad her blessing?

Thanks for the summary. Another just "blah" episode. Not much going on. I'm disappointed the guest visitor will be Ben, probably. I was hoping it'd be Will. I did like seeing all the references to the past and family scenes.

I know several women who have had surgery for this and I've never seen a visible scar. Open heart surgery yes but not breast cancer.
Since Adrienne's mastectomy and reconstruction are fairly new (within the last several months), she'd still have noticeable scars/redness. In regular clothing with a modest v-neck, they're not usually seen. But that dress exposed quite a bit of Bonnie's "assets".

Why hasn't Bayview been closed? Instead of dithering over his choice for police commissioner, Mayor Abe should be on the phone to state authorities demanding the Bayview be shut down immediately. In addition to its past demonstration of highly irregular admission procedures and its failure to respect patients' civil rights, viewers have now discovered that a staff member is so feeble that she could be knocked out with a folder, and that sharp objects are left lying around for patient use.

Yes! I was thinking the same thing: How is this place still operating???

I laughed when Victor was telling Justin "Adrienne" made a pass at him. Justin didn't
believe it.
Oh my gosh, I did laugh at this!!! The melons!

I meant to comment too, man, they could not get little Thomas to crack a smile at all!
He was mad that they didn't mention his grandpa's name.

There is no reason for all this suspense with Chad/Abby since they were married to each other until the end of June. Sure, they didn't have a big church wedding (and that is nerve-wracking), but they're acting like there will be a substantial change to their lives.

ADRIENNE!

I know they were going for shock value but what the heck!?! Kind of reminds me of Joan Collins on Dynasty. Forget that it was white. No one said anything. Why are they walking on eggs? Adrienne has been overly modest and coy and now "TA-DA"!! She is unable to sleep with Justin because it's too soon? She is self-conscious? She's not ready?? Holy cow, somebody find a brain in that house. Maggie could have seen right through this.

We need to be done with Bonnie. She really thinks she can blackmail Victor?? Apparently his dossier in her binder didn't mention about playing with fire (Victor).

Thanks for the summary!

Where's Maggie when you need her? Why couldn't Maggie have been in the K-mansion living room when Bonnie paraded in with that absurdly low-cut dress?
Justin and Victor should have gotten enough questioning behaviors from Bonnie to at least start to put two and two together. No one is thinking! :whack:
I think the point was to have Bonnie in a typical Bonnie dress that was gaudy and completely inappropriate
IT WORKED!!!
Both Victor and Justin both acknowledge Adrienne isn't being herself but they haven't questioned it much.
Why?

Since Adrienne's mastectomy and reconstruction are fairly new (within the last several months), she'd still have noticeable scars/redness. In regular clothing with a modest v-neck, they're not usually seen. But that dress exposed quite a bit of Bonnie's "assets".
As an RN, I have worked with several surgery patients that underwent surgeries similar to Adrienne's and JS, you are so right. Nothing about Bonnie's clothes could be attributed to Adrienne! Stupid guys (and gals)!:sick:

I know they were going for shock value but what the heck!?! Kind of reminds me of Joan Collins on Dynasty. Forget that it was white. No one said anything. Why are they walking on eggs? Adrienne has been overly modest and coy and now "TA-DA"!! She is unable to sleep with Justin because it's too soon? She is self-conscious? She's not ready?? Holy cow, somebody find a brain in that house. Maggie could have seen right through this.

We need to be done with Bonnie. She really thinks she can blackmail Victor?? Apparently his dossier in her binder didn't mention about playing with fire (Victor).
So very well said! I couldn't agree more:clap::clap::clap:

Thanks, Jason. I'm going to try to think of something positive about the past couple of episodes. So I'll say how much I like John's hair. I've said that before but I'm reminded of it every time I see him. The more natural color looks so good on him. Strange as this sounds, I think it even makes him look younger.

Back