Days of Our Lives - Thurs. Aug. 19, 2010

Thank you for this. I do, in fact, have the entire episode arc on tape of John leaving Salem with Isabella and them arriving in Italy. I know for a fact that Isabella was buried next to her mother and her sister, Marina, in Italy.

I still remain unclear as to why Vivian would think that Victor, an intensely private man in regard to his "human" feelings, would advocate for a sarcophagus to be created that would visually remind him of Isabella. He has noted countless times to John, Brady, Marlena, Caroline, Bo, that he still talks to Isabella and he hears her voice, knows what she would want him to do. He wouldn't create a visual reminder because it would only pain him and Brady, not to mention John, whom Victor has always held great respect for due to John's love and affection for Isabella.

I hate how often Days is willing to create storylines out of painful pasts that strong characters would never condone happening in the first place.

And, for the record, as much as I love Vivian's bizarre behavior, the second she sets her sights on a Horton, she'll be thankful if someone kills her.

Rafe did not crawl thru a window when he broke into Nicole's apt. He got in thru the door, skeleton key or something. Got in easily.

ho yah? then why is she having trouble findin' her dignity, her brain...her female hoooooshpaw?

Samantharadar only works to find her men or women who are interested in her men. Occasionally it works to find toys her kids have lost.

Funny girls! Thanks for the laughs!

Rafe didn't go in at a window, but I have some thought he was about to get caught so so he exited through a window. Or am I thinking of someone/something else? Could have been a bathroom window or something. Surely not next to the front door.

Rafe and Nicole

Wow- what an interesting concept. There was some real passion there- wonder what a story line would look like for the two of them. This wha the first time i sw some real acting from him-hmmm.

Lexie's Prophecy?

Did anyone catch Lexie's comment to Kate about why she has let the bad stuff go between her and Stefano? She said it was for Theo's sake, then said it was for herself as well - she said she's "sick of all the drama - can't we all just get along?" LOL If that happened, the show would be DONE!!! Maybe they'll all eventually live happily ever after - How would some of you define that? I'd start with Sami + Rafe, Bo + Hope, Victor + Caroline, Vivian exiled (with Anna? LOL), Carly + Daniel, Chloe back in Vienna -- care to share? :idea: Start a thread? Have a great Friday everyone! And thanks Barb!!!!

Back