Days of Our Lives - Thurs., Feb. 13, 2014

Gabi looks like the biggest loser in Tricky Nicky's blackmail scheme. Sami can more or less avoid the Trickster, Kate can stick him and his birdwatcher buddy in some windowless office and hope they concoct products that won't kill the customers, but Gabi will be subjected to repeated intrusions into her personal life. What will Rafe's reaction be when he learns that Nick is inflicting himself on his hapless sister? Regarding Sami, EJ seemed remarkably blasé about Nick blackmailing his fiancée. Is it because that he can make the Fallon problem disappear at any time by calling on one of Stefano's thugs? On the subject of the Phoenix's hired help, Hope seemed a bit hypocritical with her criticism of Nicole's and the Love Doctor's treatment of Chyka and Ricardo, considering that what she and Bo once handed out to Fake Rafe was just as illegal. As for Rafe, he'd better be careful about his displays of affection for Jordan. If Arthur the cat feels left out, he may just decide to use him as his own personal scratching post. Finally, it was rather cruel of the writers to inflict Nick and his red, heart-shaped pillow on the viewers. It would be bad enough under ordinary circumstances, but it's a doubly unwelcome sight after one has cleared the sidewalk and driveway of the snow that fell here today.

EJ is really one cool character. His face never betrays a thing,does it. Will is yakking about Abby and some guy who is making her upset, Ej doesn't even blink. Even skillfully changing the subject.
Must admit I hated Will saying his mom "needs" EJ. I swear, if I lived near the Days studio, I would picket the writers for how they make Sami ignore all EJ has done to her.
Honestly, I truly cannot wait for Nick to be taken down in some way.

I thought Rafe/Jordan love scenes were very special, nothing like Rafe/Sami scenes. I thought Rafe’s Valentines present to Jordan was very thoughtful, he wasn’t trying to cover anything up with bling! Jordan kind of pulled away from Rafe, and he was concerned that they were moving to fast, but she wanted to take her glasses off, Rafe doesn’t force himself on a woman, he is a gentleman. And for DAYS that is refreshing!

Well, I guess Nicole isn’t going to change, she couldn’t bring herself to tell EJ that she lost their baby, and now she can’t tell Eric, Daniel or Hope the truth about the evidence she found, this to will come back and bite her in the butt!

We are back to propping Ej up, today was Will’s turn.

What was up with junior today at the end when him and Sami were kissing, she had a cougar hold on his face, he looks miserable. He shut his eyes so tight that he had crow’s feet and looked like his lips were closed too. He never kissed Abby that way!

The 3 muskrats, Nick and Percy were meh!

Just an FYI: Today is Galen Gering's (Rafe) birthday.

th

The Rafe/Jordan love scenes were a joy to behold! (Jordan finally took her glasses off - yea!) ...sweet, gentle love-making between a gentleman and a lady!

Most of us wanted a slow build, romantic relationship with a couple on Days and the writers came through for us. Keep the romance alive for a few weeks at least - pretty please? :love:

Oh no Nicole! Why can't the writers just let her have a little bit of happiness? She worked so hard to get to this point, I'm sorry but it's just not believable, to me, that she's suddenly reverting to her old ways. I know how insecure this character is and how she has always fallen back on deceit and trickery because she doesn't believe she's a good enough person to get what she wants by being honest. But she's been written as having moved beyond that now. This is just so stupid. And the fact that they keep showing those flames flickering behind The File ... we just know where it's probably going to end up. I'm incredibly disappointed they decided to go this route. There were plenty of other ways to complicate her relationship with Eric.

She worked so hard to get to this point, I'm sorry but it's just not believable, to me, that she's suddenly reverting to her old ways.

I agree. Then again, what do we expect from writers who constantly recycle storylines and destroy characters, or make them do 180's all the time ? They can't seem to be able to write anything else than cheap drama instead of adding some depth to storylines. Yep, definitely called that one a while ago, I just knew those idiots would write it this way. And like I said I would be : I am indeed mad and very disappointed. And to think these writers just wrote the piece of dialogue where Nicole said she did not want to be second choice anymore. How illogical that today, she chooses to be precisely that, instead of really knowing what the true ending would have been. Again, these writers apparently like to take the easy route, always and always ! :beat:

Leave it to Kate and Sami to be indignant that Nick has proof they are lying about everything. How dare Nick have pictures that show they were dragging his body and dumped him, while struggling, into the river. Nick has some nerve. :rolleyes:

Will tells EJ Sami needs him :sick:. Wherefore art thou Will that shot EJ in the back?

Rafe gave Jordan a pen for Valentine's Day. Simple, appropriate, and so sweet.

So, let me say this one thing about those pictures. There they were, in the woods, dragging Nick's body, etc. etc. So, HOW is one of those pictures showing them at the river, taken from the other side of the river? Is there a bridge Percy could cross quickly?
Percy was in the woods where they all were, snapping away. So how did he get to the other side so quickly? And why, if Percy was viewing a crime, did he not call police immediately?
If Nick was really dead.......a definitely crime. If he was alive, a definite crime. Why just stand around, hidden, taking pictures???

If the writers decide to have Nicole withhold the info from Eric, I'm done. Basically erases her entire arc from the past year and we are back where we started with her lying to keep a man. Complete ruination of a character and a darned good story.

I enjoyed the Rafe and Jordan scenes, his gift to her was sweet. It was also nice to watch two people making love without acting like dogs in heat.
The Sami and EJ scenes I just fast forward . I am so disappointed that Nicole didn't tell Eric the truth .
Totally agree with you. Rafe & Jordan's romance was a nice slow buildup to today....sweet, gentle love making without the rough sex or hidden agendas... one of the best Valentines Day episodes that Days has had in ages! I really enjoy this couple...they need one another and are kind to each other...how refreshing!

Sami & EJ are unwatchable....a relationship build on lies and infidelity plus some of the acting is so over the top.

After all Nicole has been through (and us along with her), I'm so disappointed she withheld the information Eric needs so desperately. She takes away his option to freely choose her or the Church....she will still be a loser again in the end because of a lie, sadly.

Nick, his Birdman assistant, and the Salem Three (Sami, Kate & Gabi) only frustrate me. And as much as Sami irritates me I had to agree with her today when she told Gabi to grow up! And for Pete's sake, why that awful flashback of Nick with the heart shaped pillow! Ewwwwww!

And I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow!

My eyes, my eyes

Thank you god for the fast forward button as soon as
Nick said last year Valentine's that button moved :rotfl:
It was funny because we've talked about that pillow
all the time. And as always I fast forwarded the other bedroom scene.

Was anyone surprised that Percy had pictures of the
night in question? He always has a camera. I kept
wondering how he got great pictures at night. Maybe newer
cameras are better.

I hope we get to see Sonny and Will's special dinner.
Too bad Gabi had no where to go except the Horton square
and Nick had to show up.

I'm very upset with Nicole. Eric will find out one day.
will he forgive her when he finds out she didn't say anything
right away?

A lot of comments on Nicole and the evidence she got from the cabin...my question is 'where is the writers going by her not telling Eric the minute she saw him' and more so after he said he left the church and now wants a life with her.....this whole story line is about finding the truth...so what's the purpose of concealing the evidence??

Back