Days of Our Lives - Thurs., Feb. 13, 2014

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Days of Our Lives
Thursday, February 13, 2014

Not too much going on today. And this is so late now, just a snynopsis. Daniel gets hold of Hope, tells her all that he & Nicole did, and they go back to his apartment. Nicole has chickened out, and doesn't tell Eric, or even Daniel & Hope when they arrive, about the evidence she found. Daniel left Ricardo tied up in the trunk of the car, at the train station, so, the cops are going to find him and hopefully he can help them find Chyka.
Hope bumped into Aiden in the square, accidentally spilling her drink all over his coat, awkward scenes.

With Sami, Kate, Gabi, ...seems Nick's friend Percy took pictures of the trio dragging Nick to the river, etc. So, despite all the jabber, jabber, Kate gives Nick & Percy a job, they leave. Gabi is still acting like an idiot, Kate & Sami leave in disgust.
Will visits EJ, yaks it up about Abby having a problem with a guy, he doesn't know who, then about his mom & EJ setting a date. EJ explains they have been having difficulties, not to let that interefere in any of Will's plans. Will goes home, asks Gabi to take Ari, give him & Sonny some time, he has something special planned. She sits in the square with Arianna, Nick comes along, and egads, we have a flashback to last Valentine's Day and the red pillow. Blech!

Sami goes home, rants about Nick and the pictures, the blackmail. EJ gifts her with a necklace to match the earrings from last year. She thanks him, they kiss. She gets a conference call, has to leave the room, as EJ mouths "I love you" and draws a heart in the air with his fingers.

I got to watch it here in Michigan. Nicole still has not revealed her evidence to Eric nor to Daniel and Hope who are together in Dan's apartment.
Percy shows the three ladies pictures of them tossing Nick into the river.
Rafe and Jordan have their romp in the bed.
Nick meets up with Gabi in the town square.
Will plans a surprise Valentine evening with Sonny and EJ gave Sami a gift.
These are brief things I remembered I am sure someone can do a more thorough writing.

Thank you, Poirot. I only got the second half hour of the show. For the first half hour there was a black screen with the NBC logo and "NBC Special Report" banner running along the bottom of the screen. GRRRRRR

I wanted to give a whole lot of characters a Gibbs slap today (a character on NCIS slaps the back of the head of other characters who are being idiots).

I'm VERY disappointed in Nicole. I see Eric's blathering as a nervous reaction to his situation and decision making process. They both needed a head slap, though.

If I didn't know about EJ's shenanigans with Abby, I would've thought the Valentine present, making the air heart, and mouthing "I love you" as a nice personality change. Instead, I just thought he was trying too hard so that Sami wouldn't suspect anything.

Nick, Percy, and the ladies just left me shaking my head. Just make Nick and Percy disappear already.

I can't stand Jordan and Rafe together. The Jordan character is a huge snooze fest for me. I can't find anything that I like about her or can root for.

Elvis drew a heart in the air?!?!?!?! :rotfl: Sorry that just seems so...Taylor Swift / Just Bieber video kind of thing to do :rotfl: My bladder can't take it I'm laughing so hard :rotfl:

:rotfl: Meldrel that is exactly what I was thinking. :rotfl: There is little wonder why I believe Sami carries his jewels in her purse when he acts like that.

JustSamantha is typing up a full summary, which will be up in a bit....so bless her heart. Just wait a few more minutes.......

SOOO sorry, folks! Just as I finished up a full summary, my computer crashed and I lost the whole thing.

But I can add that Rafe gives Jordan a Valentine's Day present. She seems reluctant to accept/open it. Turns out it's a nice pen. He tells her she can use that instead of the cheap pens that leak all over her uniform. She tells him she loves it. Then they kiss and walk around HTS before heading to Rafe's apartment, where they have sex.

Hmm, how will Samanther pay for the little bauble? I hope we don't have to watch another disgusting bedroom romp while listening to a plan to murder Nick (isn't that where they discuss getting rid of people??). Nothing like thinking about killing someone to get the libido up and running.

Thanks, Poirot. Better late than never, and always appreciated.:)

Disappointed in Nicole. She was on her way to total disclosure and should have followed through. Now this will be hanging over her head.

ReL Hope and Aiden: We've seen that plot point before...two people destined for romance who hate each other upon first meeting and then having some type of run-in involving an "oops.":rolleyes:

So now we learn that Percy was involved in the Nick incident even before he knew Nick...not only was he birdwatching, he saw the ladies taking care of business and snapped away, continuing to become involved by rescuing Nick. But what about the cabin...was that Percy, too? How did he, or anyone, even know EJ and Abby were there? :confused:

Glad I escaped a replay of the heart pillow...I have enough PTSD to deal with, thank you, don't need to add this to the mix.:eek:

I was just wondering if there was a proper build-up for Rafe and Jordan. Not seeing the show, I keep missing out on whether this couple has sparks. It sounds like they are being portrayed as actual, normal people who date first. Hard to believe in Salem! On the one hand, that's refreshing, but is it a let down that they aren't really "soulmates" or electric together?

Back