Days of Our Lives - Thurs., Feb. 13, 2014

Nicole has been kicked around so many times by the men in her life, I don't think she has any self confidence or faith that any man would truly love her, so she thinks she has to help things along by lying and scheming. The sad thing is that she has done this in the past and it always comes back to bite her in the butt. For an intelligent woman, Nicole does some foolish things in the name of love.

not a fan of most of the EJ and Sami story now, but did my heart good to know that it is not Abby that he really loves. It is and will always be Sami. Not that that will stop Sami from trying to shoot him again once those other pictures are revealed.

not a fan of most of the EJ and Sami story now, but did my heart good to know that it is not Abby that he really loves. It is and will always be Sami. Not that that will stop Sami from trying to shoot him again once those other pictures are revealed.

If he truly "loves" Sami, he wouldn't have had sex with Abby, repeatedly. A man who truly loves a woman doesn't have sex with another woman.

A lot of comments on Nicole and the evidence she got from the cabin...my question is 'where is the writers going by her not telling Eric the minute she saw him' and more so after he said he left the church and now wants a life with her.....this whole story line is about finding the truth...so what's the purpose of concealing the evidence??

I hope, since Nicole found out Daniel went to the cops, she will replant the evidence before the cabin can be legally searched. One can dream...

I finally watched. VERY disappointed in Nicole. They are setting her up for a fall--Eric asked her at least 3 times what was wrong or if she found any evidence. Then he made a point of saying she could never upset him. Yup foreshadowing.

Does anyone else think there is a connection between Percy and EJ? When Sami told him about the photos, he really didn't seem too shocked or even upset for that matter. He just kind of laughed it off. And I think back to the "evidence" his sweep team supposedly found a few weeks ago. Also, Nick hasn't asked Sami for anything yet which is a bit odd. So I wonder where that will play in.

Rafe and Jordan were ok. I'm just not vested at all in this couple. Rafe should have red flags up. And Gabi needs to be seeking out her brother instead of sitting with an infant outdoors in a town square in the Winter.

I fast forwarded the Will/EJ and Sami/EJ scenes. I'm done with all the propping of this ridiculous couple. Glad they only got 2 scenes together.

Glad they are using the police station set again

I noticed the cardboard backing with the necklace too.

I wonder if Nicole will put the evidence back, we'll just have to see.
Maybe Ciara can visit Parker and she can put it all in her backpack :)

Elvis seemed to indicate that it was all a matched set, and he was glad she got the one earring back from Ciara. So..if it is supposed to be "matched", then the necklace cost in the vicinity of what the earrings did.....and definitely, the box, and cardboard backing for the necklace seemed a rather cheap presentation of what is supposed to be a very expensive piece of jewelry.

Unless Nicole does a fast turnaround and comes forth with the evidence, she will end up alienating both Eric and Daniel. Not to mention everyone else in town hating her. Why do I think this is exactly where the writers will take her? :beat:

I hope she can at least turn it around to say she was afraid the documents would be inadmissible, so she kept her mouth shut until she could "plant" them for the Salem PD to legally find.

Hey, a girl can dream, right?!

If he truly "loves" Sami, he wouldn't have had sex with Abby, repeatedly. A man who truly loves a woman doesn't have sex with another woman.
your opinion, but in the real world and the fictional wordl, there have been lots of times men have had sex with women they do not truly love. They might be fond of them, but they do not truly love them...if you want an example from fiction I give you Rhett Butler with Belle Watling, and in the real world, Clinton and Lewinsky come to mind.

If you reread my comment, you'll see what I said was that if a man truly loved a woman, he would not have sex with another woman. (IE: if EJ really and truly loves Sami with all his heart and soul, he'd have never had sex with Abby, repeatedly)​

I'm of the same opinion, JS. If EJ was truly in love with Sami, having sexual relations with Abigail simply would not have been an option.

And Bill Clinton being referenced? Really?! Didn't he have multiple affairs? I'm sorry, but that doesn't say "I'm in love with my wife" to me.

Back