Days of Our Lives - Thurs., Jan. 2, 2014

So do you think that they are going to pair Jordan and Lucas together to make way for Sami to get back with Rafe after she wakes up and realizes she's doomed being with EJ? I do enjoy seeing Lucas and wish they would give him a meaty storyline.

Big question. why didn't Rafe take his change of clothes with
him when he took a shower? who cares It's been a long
time since we've seen Rafe just in a towel drool.gif

I enjoyed Jordan and Lucas too. I would love to see Kate's face
if Lucas started dating Jordan.

Will the men EJ hired tell Stefano what they did?
Probably.

Interesting dream Sonny had with Zombie Nick.

Would Nick have attempted to rape Gabi if he had Percy lurking nearby? As far as Nick knew, only he & Gabi were there.

Indeed. Percy was not there when Nick was trying to rape Gabi. So if Nick is paying Percy, like I suspect he is, it happened after Percy rescued him from the river. But again, that's just speculation on my part. Just something I would find interested and somewhat different.

I so loved seeing Rafe in just a towel. The man is a walking stick of sexiness.

I laughed so hard at watching Sami get owned once again by EJ. She really should have kept her mouth shut and never told him anything. She has been around this man far to long to forget that he will blackmail her to get what he wants from her. She should know by now to never give EJ ammunition that he can use against you. Kate called on everything I said in the promo post that EJ wants to control Sami and will use the power over her that she handed to him to bend her to his will. WHAT A GRAND LOVE THESE 2 HAVE!:sarcasm:

Loved the scenes between Rafe and Jordan. I am really liking this couple. Rafe needs to find some one that cares about him and he cares about too. I did not like the Ej and Sami scenes. He is going to blackmailing her to marry him or something. So she will be trapped again. This is nothing new. Ej hasn't changed or will he change.

So do you think that they are going to pair Jordan and Lucas together to make way for Sami to get back with Rafe after she wakes up and realizes she's doomed being with EJ? I do enjoy seeing Lucas and wish they would give him a meaty storyline.

I would love to see this happen under the condition that Sami eats crow for a long while and admits how wrong she was over the last year. If the real Sami goes back to Rafe, I'm all for it. I liked the Lucas-Jordan very brief chemistry today.

Sonny's "Nickmare" was pretty unsettling. Of course, Sonny "sees" him without the rock gash, since he wasn't involved with that. Still creepy.

When Sonny opened the closet, I was waiting for someone to fall out of it. I just don't trust that closet anymore. The way the sets magically change, maybe the closet should be removed, we'd never

I was waiting for something to fall out that closet too! At this point, if Nick is alive, when he appears, he'll come out of a closet or they find his body there.

As for the other stuff: I finally caught up with the recaps, but I must have missed something reading them. I have no clue when Kate and Rafe broke up. All this time I thought he was being unfaithful to her by kissing Jordan so much, which didn't seem like Rafe but who knows with these new writers. That makes Kate's actions against Jordan worse.

I might look for the Jordan and Lucas scene, when I first heard they were casting Chrishell Stause (Jordan), based on her acting and looks, I thought they were going to pair her with Lucas originally. They seemed more like a better fit to me than Rafe and her. But knowing that probably won't happen, I'll watch the scene to see what could have been...

The birdwatcher knows. I think he did save Nick and probably has him in a cabin nursing him back to health, or triple twist, the birdwatcher is a psycho and has Nick tied up in his cabin, only to later lure all three women there, where they find Nick tied up. Then they all must work together to get away from the psycho birdwatcher! (that's totally not going to happen but that would taken this storyline to a new level of crazy).

I honestly keep expecting the birdwatcher to pull off a mask and BE Nick. Soap operas have done too many of the people who can magically make masks that look exactly like human faces for me to not expect that in a storyline like this.

I appreciate Chandler Massey (Will)'s acting with this whole storyline. He seems kind of confused, hurt and overall a little numb to it for all the past craziness from his mom and grandma. It made me die a little inside when I saw the scene where Will asked Sonny despite all the evil stuff Nick did, did he deserve to die. And Sonny shook his head no. It was just a really well acted scene from both of them, because Freddie Smith (Sonny) really showed his internal conflict with this whole thing just in his hesitation and facial expression.They both know Nick wasn't a good guy but to kill anyone just isn't in their moral compass. It's such a really interesting contrast to how Kate, Sami and Gabi keep trying to justify their actions. So I definitely give the writers credit for that. It's also interesting because before the whole attempted rape thing, Nick had done nothing against Gabi (that I can remember) nor had he really to Sami or Kate (minus a few confrontations) but he made Sonny and Will's life miserable for awhile. So I'm kind of glad Sonny and Will know now, because it kind of adds a little more depth to this storyline than Gabi, Kate and Sami's hide a murder hi-jinks.

Notes Whilst Watching:

At the river, Will + Sonny prove that they are also incapable of arguing quietly.

Abby, Gabi, Kate wearing attractive new(?) tops, today.

Kate to Sami: "Thanks to your big mouth!"

Lucas + Jordan, you go lad! :love:

Rafe has been able to keep his cuts, in spite of largely laying abed for 6 months. By his careless showering, he proves himself incapable of independent living, Falls, can't get up. Jordan conveniently shows up. Extensive friendly kissing by Rafe + Jordan. When she realizes that she has been tricked, she jumps up. She seems to remember meeting Lucas, with whom she was very favorably impressed. Jordan throws Rafe's clothes at him, and books, not wanting to ruin her chances with Lucas. Rafe stands there, looking like he is thinking about calling Kate.
PS: Did this scene begin like one of those dirty movies I once overheard some guys discussing? :eek:

It seems some of you folks were right about EJ blaclmailing Sami back into the sack! Why did EJ so blatantly stuff that evidence envelope into his rear jean pocket? I was expecting Sami to grab it, and throw it into the fireplace. Sami holding hand out for the envelope. :rotfl:

@Dr.BakerFan, #13:
These are a pair of Salem miracles.

:rotfl::clap:

@one4mc, #29:
I must have watched a different show than the rest of you, because I did not see EJ blackmailing Sami into anything.

You are correct, but he is fixing to do so.

Personally, I wouldn't want someone sweaty or wet from a shower hugging on me, but in Rafe's case I might make an exception, lol.
Do many people really walk around their home after a shower without drying off?? LOL It seems to be a thing in Salem.

Sami's hair was so distracting, I could hardly pay attention to anything else. It looked like broom straw sticking up in the back. Kate's was the same way, only not as noticeable as Sami's. I could see working around the house that way but all dressed up and going to an important meeting? Of course this is probably very fashionable and I'm the one who is out of touch with the latest, but it looked ridiculous to me.

Back