Days of Our Lives - Thurs. July 8, 2010

oh good lord.........after Stefano saying nothing goes on in his house that he doesn't know about? SHEESH!

What I have a hard time with is rooting for someone who is a remorseless wannabe murderer.

Nicole tried to have Victor killed. She has considered killing EJ.

Kate tried to kill Victor and Chloe. (Her lack of remorse about trying to off Chloe, and the way everyone jokes about it now, blows me away.)

Chloe considered killing Carly and almost went through with it.

Vivian tried to kill Carly and Melanie and now Carly again. (At least she had the herb excuse when she buried Carly alive, but these days she and Carly talk as if that had nothing to do with her frame of mind.)

Back in the day, we didn't even see Stefano killing a lot of people (let's pretend Andre was behind the Salem Slasher deaths). He just toyed with their minds and caused them psychological turmoil.

I wish Vivian would move on to another kind of story, but at least the story would be more palatable if she and Nicole and others would stop fantasizing about murdering each other. I guess now Vivian is going to work on someone like Rafe or Brady to get them to kill Maggie for her. Argh!

Oh, Dr. Chip, you just reminded me.....Melanie tells Carly that if Chloe DID hurt Daniel..........she'd have to kill her. !!!!

There are precious few people on this show who haven't killed, tried to kill, ploted to kill, or threatened to kill. :)

aaanyway... I for one cannot wait to see Nicole bag the goods on EJ!!!

Oh, yuck!! Now Sami is actually flirting with EJ! Please Nicole!! If you don't tell anyone else about EJ, PLEASE tell Sami -- and soon!!!!

Back