Days of Our Lives - Thurs., Nov. 15, 2018

Personally. I think it is terrible that Sami has now dragged her children to a foreign country to live. This means she pulled them all out of school AGAIN. Those poor kids are unable to make any good friends, since she keeps on that unending search for the jerk who caused so much misery to her, her family, etc. If she wants to spend her life or the next few years glued to the man in bandages, fine. her choice. I do hope Lucas gets custody of Allie, and maybe brings the other kids as well, or maybe John & Marlena can offer to take care of them in order for their lives to become more stable.

Personally. I think it is terrible that Sami has now dragged her children to a foreign country to live. This means she pulled them all out of school AGAIN. Those poor kids are unable to make any good friends, since she keeps on that unending search for the jerk who caused so much misery to her, her family, etc. If she wants to spend her life or the next few years glued to the man in bandages, fine. her choice. I do hope Lucas gets custody of Allie, and maybe brings the other kids as well, or maybe John & Marlena can offer to take care of them in order for their lives to become more stable.
If the show won’t let Lucas say goodbye to Will before he leaves, there is no way they are going to let him have Allie. According to the show these days and many fans, EJ was the greatest father and a good man beloved by all of Salem. If you disagree, you’re just upset because your favorite Sami pairing didn’t work out. John and Marlena really need to take in Johnny & Allie. They need to be SORASed along with Parker, Tate, and Arianna. The last set of teens were horrible to me and we have all these kid characters just sitting here that are adding nothing to the show.

I was listening to the episode in the background, and I was wondering why Ciara was going to have a drink with Eric - then I looked up. Anyone else notice that Sarah and the old Ciara (the last casted one, not the current one) sound almost exactly alike?

I don't think they sound alike. The actress playing Sarah has a much higher pitched voice than the previous Ciara.

I was listening to the episode in the background, and I was wondering why Ciara was going to have a drink with Eric - then I looked up. Anyone else notice that Sarah and the old Ciara (the last casted one, not the current one) sound almost exactly alike?

I can't even remember the last Ciara except I'm pretty sure I didn't care for her.

I don't think that actress was very popular with the viewers.

93ea31685409da5d63a74f20424ceb67.jpg

Back