Days of Our Lives - Thurs., Nov. 7, 2013

So, let's see. Kristen & EJ were not raised together at all. He is the son of Stefano & Susan Banks.
She is the daughter of Rachel Blake and her husband. They are not related in any way at all.
Plus, it has annoyed me forever that in actuality, Kristen was nearly the permanent mother of EJ, thus all this "sister and brother" talk drives me up a wall.

I did not notice sexual tension, but then I don't like either character, and EJ was just constantly showing his anger at the knowledge that kristen drugged and raped a priest!

While Eric has guilt over physically breaking his vows, he was a victim of forced assault. Surely, if he told Father Matt, there would be no repercussions regarding his remaining in the priesthood. Also, what about Kristen and the "medicine man" paying for their crimes? Kristen should be labeled a sexual predator and treated as such.

Sami should have attended the wedding in the casual outfit she had on before she changed into that hideous black leather (pleather?) dress and the sci-fi hairdo.

Brady wearing a tuxedo but not shaving was a stylistic nightmare. That scruffy 5:00-shadow look is not attractive and takes away from someone who, when properly groomed, could pose for the cover of GQ.

Seeing Eric smile is so rare. Even though it lasted a nano second, it was nice, despite all that has transpired and will still happen, to see him, Sami and Brady enjoying a "normal" sibling moment.

It appears, at least to me, that Theresa had her "aha moment" and wants to change, but I fear that Anne will make that impossible. She wants Theresa to continue to do her bidding. Even though Theresa doesn't remember anything, she knows that she started the rumors about her and Daniel, and I think she needs to tell everyone that she did, indeed, fabricate that story. It will be the first step in her recovery.

Hated Anne talking to Daniel like that in front of Parker. She has ceased to be an amusing character and is just a fly in everyone's ointment. Doesn't it get tiring trying to exact revenge on someone?

I adore Victor but did not like his saying how he would never publicly humiliate his godson, Daniel, knowing that he IS going to humiliate Marlena's son, Eric. Part of me wishes he did show Marlena the video in the mansion. And part of me wishes he also showed it to Brady privately. I'm conflicted about this, however, because I want Kristen to be taken down in a very public way. But as I have stated before, doesn't everyone know/remember that Eric was drugged? Do they not put two and two together and realize that he was not acing on his own free will in bed with Kristen? Yes, the video was edited to make it look like he was a willing participant, but still, the rush to judgment is there. I'm just glad there weren't any children at that wedding, it would be hard to explain.

Once again, Marlena proves how un-tech savvy she is. The tech guy told her to push one button for the music and another to play the video, but she messed it up so much, she even unplugged the equipment. I even thought she might mix up the videos and put back Brady's. At least that didn't happen. The sun will definitely NOT come out tomorrow in Salem.

I hate, absolutely hate Eric talking about asking God to forgive him !!!!! :sick: Aside from accusing Nicole and throwing her past in her face (I hate that Eric did that and I hope Nicole makes him wait quite a while before she forgives him), HE DID NOTHING WRONG !!!! I can't believe that in 2013, a rape victim is not presented as such ! :mad:

But as I have stated before, doesn't everyone know/remember that Eric was drugged? Do they not put two and two together and realize that he was not acing on his own free will in bed with Kristen? Yes, the video was edited to make it look like he was a willing participant, but still, the rush to judgment is there. I'm just glad there weren't any children at that wedding, it would be hard to explain.
Daniel believes Eric was drugged, but could find no proof.

Not everyone even knows Eric was so sick. I don't think anyone is going to start adding up 2 and 2 and coming up with their AHA moment of 4 until next week.

I can't find a clip on u tube.....but I think Hope, Jen, Victor,Maggie, were there as guests. I sort of thought I saw Roman, but not sure, that is why I was looking for a clip of the end of the show. Marlena is in the church, but she was not coming to the wedding.

So....Brady & Kristen get married, and no one comes. No, CAroline was not there, or Kayla, or Stefano, Chad, Sonny, Will, John. LOL, talk about the need for just a very small private wedding. But...am going to rub my hands in glee at the fireworks. LOL

II had forgotten (and I didn't even drink anything spiked) that the drug could not be traced. However, when Eric was rushed to the hospital, he did present with symptoms of something, and I guess only a limited number of people know that.

Except its all the people who will be the first to accuse Nicole.
Brady, Marlena, Roman etc.

There was so many strangers at that wedding...I thought Dr. Chyka would be there!!

I'm upset Syme didn't get an appearance.

NOTE: Anna&Tony is referring to Sy Miller, the thug Kristen paid to attack Brady (the one who was in the picture Ciara carried around for weeks).....JS

It was interesting to see scenes with Theresa with Caroline. Later Theresa
with JJ. She was surprised he knew where she lived. I wonder if she
will remember what happened that night.

Marlena told Victor she wasn't invited to wedding. I guess the DiMera's pay people
to be guests. There were a lot of strange faces at Sami and EJ's engagement party too.

Victor is in big trouble now. I can't believe he didn't tell Marlena who was in the video
with Kristen. I guess Victor only cares that Brady knows what she did not realizing
what might happen to Eric. Victor probably has no idea that Eric was sick.

I'm glad we got the big scene at the end because I won't see Friday's show until Sunday :)

Did Kristen give a reason for packing a pistol for her wedding or has she been carrying it in her purse next to the lipstick? That headband was goofy looking, as was Sami!

I couldn't tell if Marlena's lack of savvy with technology was supposed to be funny, but it made me laugh.

I have to tell you, this was the first episode in months that I looked forward to watching!

:eek: @MandieBlanch:
Maggie/Brady/Marlena are going to explode at Victor!
Victor is a big boy; he can take it. :D

I didn't appreciate Victor barking orders at Marlena as if she is one if his errand servant!
I see what you mean, but it was abxolutely necessary under the circumstances. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way!." :D

@Sparkster:
There seemed to be some inappropriate sexual tension between EJ and Kristen today right before they left DiMansion for the wedding.
Good catch! That makes at least two of us with devious minds... :eek:

@WildeWoman:
Sami should have attended the wedding in the casual outfit she had on before she changed into that hideous black leather (pleather?) dress and the sci-fi hairdo.
Good one! For what it's worth, I really liked that print top.

Regarding Theresa, she is faking the memory loss, in my opinion.

edited to properly show other posters' quotes....JS

Back