Days of Our Lives - Thurs., Nov. 7, 2013

I don't think Theresa is faking anything. She genuinely looks lost, and any time there is scheming going on, we see a smirk before the scene changes.

Anyway, I think Victor is going to be in some trouble with Marlena. He'd never throw Daniel under the bus, but Eric's fair game? And I'm curious to know how Kristen is going to pull that gun she's packing out of thin air. I figured it was in the bouquet somehow, but since she dropped it, that's out.

Sami looks hideous, but I enjoyed the scenes with her, Eric and Brady at the church. Jennifer surprisingly looks really good. Not a fan of Maggie's outfit, too much white for her lately. And poor Marlena's chest! Today's outfit for her is unfortunate.

Also, though I'm sure this is still going to last until the end of next week, I am glad that they have the reveal out of the way so maybe Eric can grovel to Nicole before Thanksgiving.

There seemed to be some inappropriate sexual tension between EJ and Kristen today right before they left DiMansion for the wedding. Ick!

And what does wardrobe have against Marlena's chest?? Too much cleavage showing and they looked smooshed. :eek:
Ha, you caught that too? That was weird! They were being flirty and shoot, twice i thought they were gonna kiss and makeout! Gross!

I think Victor doesn't know that Eric was drugged/poisioned and that he was disgusted when he saw it was
Eric - A priest and Brady's step brother - so I don't think he cared it would hurt Eric - all Victor wanted to do was stop the wedding and crush Kristen.

BYgdbs_IMAAPIfF.jpg

The Money shot guys...gasp and shocked faces!!https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BYgdbs_IMAAPIfF.jpg

I did like the scenes with Brady/Sami/Eric. It is nice to see characters that are family relate to each other like family would...like siblings teasing each other. I thought it was cute when they teased Sami about losing the ring. It's bittersweet though because of the fallout from the video will spoil that little bit of family bonding we got to see.

The setup of Victor/Marlena and the DVD...yeah, Victor is going to have to answer for the ruthlessness of throwing Marlena/Eric under the bus to save Brady. It was very deliberate.

Poor Eric. I'm literally cringing every time he's on screen because he has been so tortured and tormented for months. It's just hard to watch, emotionally hard to watch. I'm so ready for Kristen to get her comeuppance for all this.

Kristen/EJ...I also thought there was some icky, sexual tension vibes coming from them in those scenes. There was the physical closeness, which I thought was closer than we've ever seen them together physically. And there was the thought floating in my head during those scenes that Kristen is a much better personality match for him than Sami, or even Nicole.

Hopefully Anna&Tony will come back and tell us exactly who she was referring to in her post.

Yes, that is who I was referring to. I thought it was Symes, but it could be Sy Miller.
The guy kristen paid to beat up Brady.
I just thought it would be a nice touch for the Dimera's to have all their henchmen / minions at the wedding.
If only Marco was still around.

PS: They probably have more interaction with them than anyone working at Dimera Enterprises.

I watched the show on line this morning.....Oh Victor - he's going to have some explaining to do :D
I feel sorry for everyone who has to see that video - I feel sorry for us the viewers too. I sure hope that video goes away for good now!!
I thought the Kristen and Elvis scenes were just weird...but I've missed a few days, so perhaps there was some build up that I missed.
Kristen's dress and hair did not do a darn thing for me.

I am anxious to see how everyone reacts now that they know what Kristen did....I mean she can't lie her way out of this can she?

Back