Days of Our Lives - Thurs., Oct. 8, 2015

Ugh, Abby irks me. Why does she love all over Ben, telling him she is happy, then without so much as a blink, shes hunting down Chad? It doesn't seem to cross her mind that her headgames are obviously cruel. Even Chad is confused, he seemed a little irritated that she says one thing, then does the opposite. I would pass this off as naive, but this isn't her first time doing this. She needs to let go of one guy, and be honest!
I agree Abby needs to make her decision and be done with it! All she does is run from one man to another! I do not care for Ben but it is cruel what Abby is doing! No wonder Ben is psycho!

Jen67, you described what I was remembering about Clyde having someone killed in Florida because there was an investigation involving Ben. Glad you did it because I was having trouble remembering the details, and also, I had forgotten about Aiden being beat up after doing some investigating of his own.

I hope Clyde doesn't ever get out of jail!

Ben turns the tables on Abby and mentions what if he was always talking about a girl from his past. Abby wouldn’t like it.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Several times it has been mentioned that Abby must avoid stress.
She doesn't needed a sack dress, yet.

Where is Justin? And Rafe?

When Will called Sonny, the screen light on his phone did not turn off when he held it to his face. :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Clyde's troubles in Florida are in Miami. Ben was working in a diner in northern Florida, )Pensacola, or Panama City??) said he passed along gambling money or something to do with gambling.

Lani is also from Miami so perhaps she will be involved in this as well to tie it all together. Thank you to Jen67 for reminding us of the details with Clyde "handling" things for Ben with his troubles from Florida. I knew it had to do with that but I couldn't remember all the details. If Clyde leaves the show, I'd prefer in a body bag but I suppose being extradited to Florida for murder charges would work too so long as his name is never mentioned again.

Maybe Abby should talk to Nicole about listening to doctor's orders about rest and avoiding stress during pregnancy. And I certainly wouldn't be going traipsing through underground tunnels either. :rolleyes:

Ben throwing that tie away in the trash can was stupid. He would have been better off stuffing it in the back of his drawer than putting it in a see-through trash can. And then Will tossing the paper at the can was dumb too. I know they only do one take but the prop people could have at least made the tie slightly more visible because Will literally dug through all that trash to pick the tie out. :eek:

Clyde is too dangerous to be left alive; he could/would reach out from prison. And, didn't he once mention having made arrangements for revenge in case of his untimely death? :eek:

Will Stefano ever connect Clyde with EJ's murder?

I thought it was interesting that Andre was telling Chad that Clyde would not be sloppy and leave evidence in his apartment for people to find. And right after that scene they cut to Will finding the tie in the trash can.

And my pet peeve for yesterday was: Abby told Will she was waiting for the cable guy, but when Will got there she was actually on her way out the door. She opened the door to leave and Will was there. So why wasn't she worried about waiting for the cable guy then? Hmmm?

If that was Clyde's exit, to tell you the truth, I found it rather dull. I wanted to see more of a comeuppance for him than that. However, at least, he's gone and anyway, Clyde, should you manage to beat these charges, there won't be anything left for you in Salem once Ben is exposed as the serial killer. So please do not come back.

Thanks for the summary. A good show, all around. I'm not bothered at all by Abby's behavior. Everyone knows the only reason she stayed with Ben is because she thinks she's carrying his baby. Furthermore, maybe she didn't want to be honest/leave him because she sensed that he might be dangerous. In any case, her behavior certainly isn't any excuse or cause for Ben's serial killings. I also remember Paige saying something about Ben down in Miami, and wondered what his secret was. Hopefully Lani knows about it.

The whole thing with the tie in the garbage was stupid. But poor Will. I'm really hoping that Clyde and Ben will be gone soon, preferably in body bags. Ben's comment about Jack was way out of line.

I suspect there will be some type of showdown between Clyde and Ben before this is all said and done with. I also still want the Dimeras to know that he killed EJ. There should be consequences for that.

totally agree. It bugs me that Clyde has had no repercussions from his horrible doings. By that, I mean Sonny, EJ, Kyle, drugs, all the veiled threats, inuendos,

I was going to say I'd find it hard to believe that was his exit but in soaps, you never know. If so, is was only very slightly better than someone going upstairs and never returning or someone going to mail a letter. Not what I expected with Clyde at all.

And to add to the strange "possible" ending of Clyde (which really bugs me as I would have loved to have him around for more of his "sweet, cute, lovable disposition"...TPTB actually had to hire a "loyah" (lawyer) for the day?????

Back