Days of Our Lives - Thurs. Sept. 16, 2010

I understand and agree with all you said, Poirot, but I don't understand why she doesn't just decide to leave him on the machines and then she doesn't have to try to make a hard choice. In ordinary circumstances families worry that their loved one might be suffering--I don't think she has that concern. Or there might be concern about the huge expense of keeping someone on life support machines--Stefano would gladly pay for it, to keep Elvis alive. So I don't understand why she feels conflicted about making a decision, when she could easily just say to keep him "alive." Who would be upset if she did that?

So I don't understand why she feels conflicted about making a decision, when she could easily just say to keep him "alive." Who would be upset if she did that?

no one would be upset, and we can't have that cause this is a soap. we need some drama and conflict!

I'm loving these episodes lately.

Thanks for the write-up, Barb. Another good show!

Brady/Viv .... since Brady is not usually a bad guy, he's not up on making sure to clean up the 'crime' scene. That earring on the floor is going to come back & bite him! Maybe he didn't see it 'cause he's drunk & things are a bit blurry! :)

Sounds like a fun episode. Actually makes me want to go home for lunch tomorrow to watch it.

Thanks Barb

Talk about conflicted...love the way Nicole starts out sniffling about seeing ej there in the bed all wired up and explainin' it all to a less then assured Daniel and then when he leaves she starts beatin' on the bed and wishin' him dead...lol! I was hopin' to see her jump up and down on the mattress and pull out all the life supports! lol!

Vivian's earring

I didn't get a close look but my impression is that Viv has pierced ears. If so, how did that earring come off?:confused:

Rook, some of my pierced earring come off rather easily if bumped.

I sure had fun watching Brady taunt Vivian today. What a delightful change for a character! He used to be boring to me and now I can't wait to watch him.

Another excellent display of human emotions on today's episode. Brady definitely gets my vote for the new "bad boy" of Salem. His taunting, sneering, jeering, laughing, mocking of Viv laying there on that oh so pretty pick pillow she had made specially for Maggie was soap acting at it's best.

On the doorstep of the Kmansion beautiful Maggie conflicted, undecided and finally oh why not enters to talk to the ever so charming Victor. More, more, we need more of this type of romance.

Nicole visiting EJ. A woman very much in love at one time, her love turned to hate (or did it?); now sees her once husband next to death; old feelings stir with the love she once knew and once again see's his good side. Mushy, intense, terrific.

Interesting when over hearing Maggie tell Brady of the phone call from Gus she couldn't quite make out, with his last words being 'watch out'. In walks calm, collected Victor with 'make of what'? Could there be more than meets the eye here and infact Victor had something to do with Gus leaving town?

And finally, Sami to EJ "you made sure you looked me in the eye to say she was dead". Didn't EJ first tell Sami of Sydney's death on the phone?

PS: Sami has the power to pull the plug of EJ....Where is Stefano with the Judge to stop her?????

Steffee- I totally agree w/ all of your posts. I'm not 100% about Victor having anything to do with Gus. I think that there's some things that even 'assistants' won't do. He's not Ivan who would never have left his Madame.

Steffee- I totally agree w/ all of your posts. I'm not 100% about Victor having anything to do with Gus. I think that there's some things that even 'assistants' won't do. He's not Ivan who would never have left his Madame.

I suppose Gus was just to disgusted with what Vivian was planning. Nice to see he had some integrity which Viv would have to search forever and still have a hard time finding (if ever)!

Back