Days of Our Lives - Thurs., Sept. 26, 2013

Remember Sparkster why EJ is wearing pink or lavender. His manhood is gone :D

What a show, not exciting at all.

Theresa tore up the ticket she had. I guess that means the one who bought
won't get a refund.

Maybe now the Dan and Jen are finally over after what she told him.

I wasn't surprised what EJ did when he popped into the pub. What a guy. NOT.

Anne talking to Theresa... sounds to me they might be working together.
probably not a good thing either. This isn't high school where you do that sort of thing.

I did like Daniel talking to JJ. Telling all the stuff he knew about him.
The games, grades, etc. Too bad JJ is so upset with Daniel and his mom that
he won't give in to help himself.

Another pretty much blah show, although I would say it has been the best of the 4 so far this week, but that's not saying much.

At least today we got to see the real EJ, not that I want to see him at all, but at least we saw him blackmailing for his own device ( even if it was his own brother) instead of the sniveling puppy dog we have been seeing lately. Doubt this EJ will hang around long, tho.

I guess I must have missed all those scenes where Daniel and Jennifer did all that talking about JJ and his little league games, and being team captain in his sophomore year, etc. All I remember is her really not even mentioning him after Jack died. What a bunch of baloney, writers.

Abby and Chad... I could still care less.

Will is getting on my last nerve lately. He is being way too pompous and Chandler Massey, Will, is still smirking in almost every scene he plays.

Finally, a Rafe sighting. It's about darn time. I believe in romances going slowly, but really... this is ridiculous. They give Rafe and Jordan two minutes of dialogue a week? How is the audience supposed to grasp hold of this blossoming relationship?

I don't have children, so I'll ask here. Is it a major accomplishment for a child (JJ) to be talking at 18 months? I'm just going by what my mother has said about our milestones, first words, walking, etc.
If Abba was JJ's first word, he is definitely regressing because now it's just Abs, lol.

I agree with meldrel. My daughter almost came out of the womb talking and hasn't stopped to catch her breath! My boys were later but still were saying words before 18 months.

Maybe this explains why JJ is acting so infantile at 18 years! I know times have changed and many kids are maturing early physically but not emotionally these days, but his behavior seems more like a 14 year old to me. Generations up to mine were getting married and working and starting families at his age. Not all of them turned out well but a lot of them did. I get that Jennifer is broken hearted to be estranged from her son, but honestly, this fuss about him being on the street and staying warm, etc. is a little much. A healthy 18 year-old male is resourceful enough to not perish in those circumstances--and most wouldn't have to break into someone's house to survive the night.

In today's episode Nick mentioned all the modeling agencies in Salem. If there are several of those, surely there are homeless shelters as well. If nothing else, JJ could have gone to one of them. Of course he wouldn't have been allowed to smoke his pot there.

Finally, a Rafe sighting. It's about darn time. I believe in romances going slowly, but really... this is ridiculous. They give Rafe and Jordan two minutes of dialogue a week? How is the audience supposed to grasp hold of this blossoming relationship?

Agree 100%. C'mon writers, speed things up already! Galen Gering (Rafe) is too good an actor to be given such little airtime and virtually no storyline. Am enjoying Chrishell Stause's portrayal of Jordan....and think there are some cracks in her nonchalant behavior.

Ugh, what a boring show. I appreciate the summary, but Will & Sonny's judgementalness is as annoying as Gabi's stupidity, and EJ's selfishness. But the worst part of the show was Jennifer! Days like these make me think that Daniel would be better off with someone that has a brain.

Funny thing is, the only one who had a brain on this show was Anne. Boy she sure quickly caught on to what Theresa was doing:rotfl:Oh, Dan Dan with Ann. I bet Jennifer would hate that !!! But I would sure love it !!! I would even pay to see Jen Jen react to this ! :D For once I think I would enjoy the temper tantrum. :D

Just caught up on the day's show. Thanks for the summary. An explosion downtown in a building & carjacking on Interstate had most the screen taken up for a while. Posting before reading other posts.

Today is the day Windex & mirrors needed to be handed out to Salemites.

Nick: Did you say Sonny & Sami stole the formula? It was EJ. They didn't know. Plus, wasn't that your end of the bargain to keep quiet about the break in & theft if Sonny kept quiet about Chad? I could be mistaken with all the stuff going on between the group, but here's your mirror & a squirt of Windex.

Love the EJ & Chad scenes! Chad, how can you be mad at EJ for using info to his advantage to do Stefano's bidding & get you back in the mansion when you are using info to keep Cam at bay from Abigail & keeping it all from her? Here's 2 squirts of Windex & a mirror. Take a look in it.

Jenn. Here's a full length mirror & your own bottle of Windex. Theresa isn't influencing JJ that much. He started his own mess before she (himself even, in England) came to Salem. You know that, just don't acknowledge it except for once. Funny how Jenn is "done here" when Theresa starts making her own valid points.

Theresa. How did you know that guy was a biker only by how he was dressed? I love you calling Jenn "JennJenn". lol

Dan & JJ: What to say. I'm glad JJ was only dreaming that Dan grabbed his neck. These 2 finally made some ground in talking which I've wwnted to see & touch on the issue of JJ thinking Dan was trying to replace Jack, the REAL cause of your issues, in my opinion.
Then, poof, like his mom, he's back at square 1. Here's a mirror dude. No Windex. Don't want you huffing it.

The wall sized mirror & stock in Windex goes to Gabrielle High & Mighty Hernandez. She needs a cleaning crew to get her mirror clean enough to look at herself in. Telling Sonny about respecting Arianna's mother but disrespecting Arianna's father by having the Creep in their apartment. Getting in Sonny's face about the Melanie doing (guess the remorse speech during childbirth was only a side effect of the pain) when ultimately you are responsible for bringing in Andrew, whose actions caused Sonny's uncle's death. That, I wish, Sonny would think of & address.

Anne: Thanks for using a word I love & think is underused. Moxy. Yes, Theresa does have moxy!

Are employees of the bar going to get paid for the shift that Chad took the timesheets home? Plenty of time to stop by the competitor's business. You could've stayed in bed with Abigail for that matter.

I forgot to mention, the most unrealistic soapy moment of the day;

JJ, you won't go to prison for menial street level weed dealing. You're 18 now, no longer a minor in the legal eyes. That's your only charge on a record.

Addition: Pass some Windex & a mirror to Anne. Always talking about Jenn not being at work, a valid point & true, but Anne left work yesterday's show to get the firing papers signed at Jenn's, & is now shopping in the Square.

Funny thing is, the only one who had a brain on this show was Anne. Boy she sure quickly caught on to what Theresa was doing:rotfl:Oh, Dan Dan with Ann. I bet Jennifer would hate that !!! But I would sure love it !!! I would even pay to see Jen Jen react to this ! :D For once I think I would enjoy the temper tantrum. :D

About Anne catching onto Theresa, yes, she did did catch on quickly. It takes one to know one.

Anne and Dan getting together.....yep, they'd make a pretty good match.

Back