Days of Our Lives - Thurs. Sept. 30, 2010

Little 4 yr old Johnny, who has not been shown to attend church is worried about his mom living in sin. With the murdering Stefano as a Grandfather and the drug dealing EJ as a father.. vomit!

He doesn't even know what sex is, where babies come from. Maybe someone should explain to him how he was concieved, man those lines sound poorly written.

I've always appreciated your previews, Poirot, but even more than ever now, when the show is pretty exciting most days. Sorry your vacation had to end but it is our gain.

I got a big kick out of Nicole's lines and expressions on today (Wed.) show. Tomorrow's show sounds like a lot more fun yet for watching her. The timing is great for bringing her into the sarcophagus story. We had the initial burst of hilarity with Brady and Vivian, and now we'll get another surge from having Nicole introduced into the mix.

EJ.....ugh! I don't know how much more I can take of his ugly anger and overbearing outbursts.

Oh, I have to say, I am already enjoying Chad more, since they got rid of his Woody Woodpecker hairdo. He now looks like somebody I can take seriously.

Oh, my gosh........no one has mentioned that til now, and I finally saw Wed. show this afternoon, (I nearly did not recognize him) but he looks really....so much better now. Woody Woodpecker......oh, what a wonderful description.

Welcome back, Barb!!
I am so glad that Rafe has a place for them to live. He never gave up hoping that he and Sami would be together as a family.
I don't know how much more of EJ I can stand. He is more despicable than ever. So much for loving Sami. All he wants is all he has ever wanted-- to control her and the kids. Thank heavens, she has Rafe by her side this time.

Thank you for today Barb~ It sure sound great!
Oh that would be so delish if Rafe and Sami secretly got married!! And then Johnny spilled the beans next week to EJ!!
Not that I'm a Rafe fan but I'd cheer for anything to upset EJ!

Welcome Back Barb !!! You were so so so missed !! Life is not the same for the "working ladies" when we can't read about what we are missing on Days. Thanks so much for all you do !!!

Welcome back, Barb!!
I am so glad that Rafe has a place for them to live. He never gave up hoping that he and Sami would be together as a family.

It looks like Allie has to take the back burner to Sydney once again. In their new digs Allie and Johnny will share a room with bunk beds, while Sydney and Will get their own rooms, as does Rafe and Sami of course. Allie is the oldest daughter she should have her own room. In my opinion.

I am just surprised that place has that many bedrooms as it is. 4 bd.rm apts are not that common, and a 5 bd.rm. would be extremely rare.

I mean, their living room/kitchen is all one room as it is. Am guessing there are at least a couple bathrooms, too.

Watching the show .... Nicole, talking to Vivian, thinks she's loosing it, swears off martini's, etc. ..... makes a remark that this is how Son of Sam started! Somebody on the writing staff probably from NYC. :)

Kate is continuing the 'funky' look .... notice the light blue nail polish??

I am just surprised that place has that many bedrooms as it is. 4 bd.rm apts are not that common, and a 5 bd.rm. would be extremely rare.

I mean, their living room/kitchen is all one room as it is. Am guessing there are at least a couple bathrooms, too.

I read in one of the posts it was thought the loft was Isabella's at one time. Today as Rafe, Sami and the kids got off the elevator, if I remember correctly, the loft to the right would have been John Black's where many of the other characters lived off and on; and the loft (4B) to the left was Rex/Mimi's and Shawn/Mimi's. At that time it appeared to be a one bedroom. But apartments on Days change based on the circumstances, look at Sami's apartment that is now Daniel's. It was a one, two, four, bedroom apartment from time to time. Rafe's done a nice job at fixing this loft up for Sami and the kids but it still seems a little small for 2 adults and 4 kids. This is a set that has been used many times.

I assumed it must have 5 bedrooms. As Rafe was taking Allie and Johnny back to the bedroom area he asked if they wanted to see their "rooms". Yes, he mentioned bunk beds, but did imply more than one room.

This is the same set that was used for the safe house. just changed around a bit. The loft had a big elevator door, only 1 bd.rm. that was upstairs.

John & Isabella lived in the loft, then he gave it to a grown up Brady, who later let Belle use it. There never was an apt across the hall until Mimi/Shawn were in one. As you said, apts. change. But this set is the one from the safe house.

Oh hallelujah! You're back! Hope you had a fabulous time but, boy, were you missed!

Sounds like another great episode!

This is the same set that was used for the safe house. just changed around a bit. The loft had a big elevator door, only 1 bd.rm. that was upstairs.

John & Isabella lived in the loft, then he gave it to a grown up Brady, who later let Belle use it. There never was an apt across the hall until Mimi/Shawn were in one. As you said, apts. change. But this set is the one from the safe house.

Yes John/Isabella/Brady/Belle's loft did have a big elevator door and only 1 upstairs bedroom. The apartment/loft across the hall #4B only appeared on Days when Rex and Mimi & later Shawn & Mimi lived there. I've seen both of them many many times, as well as the Safe House.

Today when Rafe opened the door to Sami's new home "4B" was on the door leading me to think this is the apartment across from John's loft.

So I dug a little further and reviewed some you tube videos of the Safe House which had no bedrooms and a bathroom. The kitchen, living area and bed was all in one big room. But there was one item in the Safe House that appears to be the same as in Sami and Rafe's new apartment, a large blue greenish door with louvers. This is not the entrance door to the apartment, but could it be the same set was used for the Safe House and Shawn/Mimi's old apartment #4B since the large blue greenish door appears in both?

I also think it is the set that Shawn and Rex used to share, across from the loft. Looking at the set, the kitchen is to the left, when you looked at the set for the safe house, the kitchen was to the right. The floor plans are opposite of each other.

POIROT: I love to bake, but today I baked a pie that is not my favorite to bake....Humble Pie. In post #38 in this Thread I bragged about doing a lot of reviewing of old videos to determine if Sami & Rafe's new loft was Shawn's old loft or the Safe House. And again in post #24 of Thread Sami & Rafe's New Pad I yammered some more about what I thought I knew and that I wasn't going to talk about it anymore. Well since I hate loose ends and that nagging feeling I missed something I have been reviewing old videos & taking notes all morning with the following results:

You Tube video:
It is clear that the Safe House has a green louvered front door, the kitchen is to the left after entering the loft and 4B is on the door. And Sami called it a loft.

Sami & Rafe's new loft has a green louvered front door, the kitchen is to the left after entering the loft and 4B is on the door.

Shawn & Mimi's loft has what appears to be a wooden door (no louvers), the kitchen is to the left after entering the loft and 3B is on the door & is across from Belle's loft.

John, Isabella, Brady, Belle's loft has the sliding door & the upstairs bedroom.

So I humbleeeee apologize for questioning your take on the set used to create Sami & Rafe's new loft. It would appear it is from the Safe House with remodeling to give it at least 4 bedrooms, an updated kitchen and a larger living area. I’ve put this post in both threads currently covering this subject.

Back