Days of Our Lives Thursday 1/24/2012

Sami is totally disgusting . It was only a couple of days ago that she was on the same couch making out with Rafe and now today making out with Ej.
Do glad i FF the Sami and Ej scenes , they make me sick , can't watch them at all. Glad Lucas called her out ,just wish things would sink into that head of hers .

Saminrafe, I think they are sinking in a bit. When Lucas told her "love isn't enough", I swear she looked guilty and missed the life she had with Lucas. If he told her he wanted her back just now, I'm sure she would've taken him back. But I'm glad that he said he is done with her. It'll force her to, if possible, make smarter decisions.

Will and Sonny's scenes were good - wow, they are acting nearer their age for once.

Rafe and Will had a good scene, too.

However, I had to watch in "chunks" today because there was too much EJ-Sami on the screen. I'll have to see if I can youtube the Lucas/Sami scene, I need to root for my boy.
Daysdegrassi - I often "tweet" during Days to make the viewing tolerable. I'm sure my non-Days-liking friends hate it, but it is a lot of fun. I seriously think without the Spectator and twitter I'd have given up on Days awhile back. My cats and my hubby don't laugh at my snarks quite believably enough. :)

Will and Sonny's scenes were good - wow, they are acting nearer their age for once.

Rafe and Will had a good scene, too.

However, I had to watch in "chunks" today because there was too much EJ-Sami on the screen. I'll have to see if I can youtube the Lucas/Sami scene, I need to root for my boy.
Daysdegrassi - I often "tweet" during Days to make the viewing tolerable. I'm sure my non-Days-liking friends hate it, but it is a lot of fun. I seriously think without the Spectator and twitter I'd have given up on Days awhile back. My cats and my hubby don't laugh at my snarks quite believably enough. :)

LOL I live on the west coast, so the summary of the episode is already out while I'm watching Days. I literally sit there watching it in my room while eating my lunch and having my computer in my lap. I really wish we could email some of these snarks from this site to John Aniston so Victor could use them! Especially the ones about Sami!

You guys are all a stitch for sure.
Sparks, thank you soooo very much. You really did a wonderful job with the summary, in spite of getting interrupted at one point. I saw the lst half hour, that was all.

I would love to be making the same snarky comments I do while watching, via tweets, however, I usually am too busy trying to making sure I don't "forget" this or that for the summary (which I manage to do at times anyway)

Back