Days of Our Lives Thursday 5/30/13

The last couple episodes sounds fantastic. So glad that Marlena finally took down Kristen, and Brady saw the light. John better think again if he thinks Marlena should run to his arms now that it is over.

Wow, I didn't see it coming that Nick would take a huge step away from Gabi.

Poor Rafe only got a mention, no visitors or updates on his condition.

Well Johnny took Kristen down...he is Rafe little FBI sidekick...Johnny unlike Ciara had the good sense to give the picture to an adult...Ciara is very creepy, that girl will be Salem's serial killer one day, She not only get Kristen and Sy, but Jensen's pictures too...she is like a little criminal in training.

So Gabi had a feeling Nick was forcing Will to sign away his rights but was ok with it because it was to protect her from Sami? I like her a little less now. Good heavens, I wanted to hug Nick. The man told his wife he never really loved her, she was his escape from his demons. OMG my heart broke for him today. I live for Will and Lucas scenes. I hope Will turns to his dad more for advice on taking care of Arianna. And as good as the scenes were between Marlena and Kristen, I hate that Marlena let Kristen bait her. And how funny was Nicole taunting Eric when he questioned her about what Johnny said.

This really has a been a great week so far. It's the first time in years that I've watched every show aired during the week.

My only gripe about the show today was Sami, as usual. The way she approached Nick and said she had every right to see the birth certificate :rolleyes: . The eye roll emotican isn't big enough for how hard I rolled mine at her. What rights does she have exactly. She's the grandmother and both of this baby's parents are alive and mentally well (or as well as they can be) so their rights supercede ANY she may have. Go away Sami. I HATE YOU!!!! (borrowed from the facebook thread here that is my new favorite)

So in some states, if a couple is married, does the name of the husband automatically go on the birth certificate even if he isn't the father? I know laws vary, but I found it odd today that the nurse just assumed Nick's name should go on the birth certificate because he was married to Gabi. Anyone have any insight?

Yes, I was so annoyed with her when she said she had a right to see the birth certificate. As you said, both parents are alive and mentally stable; she had NO RIGHT to see the birth certificate.

Haven't watched as it hasn't aired in my time zone... BUT REALLY..... must Sami be everywhere???? she's worse than the energizer bunny......she keeps going and going

other than the Sami parts sounds like another great show....
Have not watched today's show yet, but is it any of Sami's bloody business
whose name is on the birth cert.,let the main players work it out.Sami should
mind her own 'beeswax' Slainte

I'm so annoyed with Sami, but also with Gabi. Her and Nick met like 2 weeks before getting married, and she's shocked that they didn't have real love? Not to mention her being OK with him blackmailing Will just to keep Sami away. What a stupid idiot.

Another great episode. thanks for the write up Sparkster.

Nice seeing Lucas with Will.

Funny to hear Brady tell Nicole he was stupid with Kristen. I'm glad
he said no to drugs.

I'm not sure who was best...Blake Berris(Nick) or Eileen Davidson (Kristen).

Kristen really gave it her all with Marlena. Told her what John did... said
so many things... Kept saying she had changed... I laughed. It didn't
take much for her to change back to her old self. All those years
of therapy down the drain.

Nick finally told Gabi what happened. Told her everything and
how being with her kept all the bad stuff away, but now the
bad stuff is back. It's going to be interesting to see what happens
next with them. Gabi loves him. Will he be able to love her?

For me, Emmy Winning Performances by Blake Berris (Nick) and Eileen Davidson (Kristen). Tormented Nick and revengeful Kristen, both very believable. I was captured by the emotion of their performances and for that moment in the Hotel room with John where she realized she didn't need revenge anymore, it was clear to me, in that moment she had changed and it was because of the gift of Brady's love. Once she got to the mansion, seeing Brady stand there with the picture in his hand and Marlena looking on she reverted back to the feelings she felt 14 years ago when she lost John as they came flooding in and her evil vindictive personality surfaced with vengeance. Powerful display of emotion. Now that John has destroyed his and Marlena's relationship, it's going to be interesting to see how the writers will have Kristen go after Marlena and John. She can't destroy them as a couple, John has already done that. It will also be interesting to see if Jennifer continues her relationship with Kristen as a friend when Hope clues Jenn in on Kristen's actions.

Now Nick... the writers have definitely given him a way to redeem himself. When Nick first returned, wasn't it suppose to be for a short time? Just maybe to get the help he needs he will have to go live with his mother. For today he had me hanging on his every word. He left us with the thought that he didn't really love Gabi, but I'm going to hold my judgement on that even through his scheming and awful treatment of Will and Sonny, there were many very touching and loving moments between Nick and Gabi. Of course after today's episode it is obvious how Gabi is reading Nick's feelings for her....I'm still speculating that Maggie will let Gabi, the baby, Will and Sonny move into her house although we haven't seen that set since she married Victor.

I think Ciara has been written into a very precarious child, everything she has done up to now is going to have to come out. How will she be treated by the family when that happens? To bad the writers had to damage this character almost to the point of no return.
Not to much to say about John, the writers have almost written him out of the show and other story lines are just more powerful than what Drake Hogestyn (John) is being given.

I was too busy to watch the episode and even though I recorded it, I started watching on Soapnet last night and caught the beginning of Nick's talk with Gabi, wow! But of course I fell asleep. Now I will definitely find time to watch the whole episode, thanks for the write up, Sparkster.

When I had my boys, I filled out the info on the Birth certificate both times and they come in and make you double check, triple check that the info is correct! I know it's a show...lol

Back