Days of Our Lives - Thursday, April 10th 2008

Isn't it odd? I write a summary, noting that the episode is one not to be missed because of the all the interaction between Sami & Nicole, which was just delightful to witness. Their sparring is so much fun to watch and listen to. And so, I come here tonight to find the most comment is not about that, but is about EJ & Sami, whether she forgives him, should do so, should not do so, has done so. Plus some gushing over whatever inoccuous comments Sami makes to EJ.
O.K. Guess I don't do such a good job of telling story. And I do have a problem with comments here that are not about the summary.
However, I know full well that I am rather depressed at the moment, over a number of things, and so.....pay me no mind in re: that.......I will feel better tomorrow.
I know how much so many of you appreciate me doing this. It has now been just a year, since I began doing these summaries after we at the Early Edition hung up the closed sign. At EE, we weren't able to have feedback and comments, and when I first started doing this, we didn't either. But Wayne had the idea and foresight to get the Day Ahead open to all to comment. I love it! I see you do, too.

awww..i really think your summaries are great..but i see clips on other sites as well so i put different things and spins on..my insights had to do with how i saw ej having issues with how nicole treated sami..he clearly showed a marked disdain for her which rocked to me..but i also love how nicole just totally is off in her own little world..and i love that the writers were clever enough to give her some decent grounds for opening up her settlement.

and as for understanding how stories can depress and dishearten..hey..try being an ejami from dec 29 on..it has been tough!

@ poirot. I must have been ff when Steph spoke about Grampa Shawn. Thanks for leting me know because they had talked about the relationship just a little while ago for the first time and I thought they had dropped it again.

Isn't it odd? I write a summary, noting that the episode is one not to be missed because of the all the interaction between Sami & Nicole, which was just delightful to witness. Their sparring is so much fun to watch and listen to. And so, I come here tonight to find the most comment is not about that, but is about EJ & Sami, whether she forgives him, should do so, should not do so, has done so. Plus some gushing over whatever inoccuous comments Sami makes to EJ.
O.K. Guess I don't do such a good job of telling story. And I do have a problem with comments here that are not about the summary.
However, I know full well that I am rather depressed at the moment, over a number of things, and so.....pay me no mind in re: that.......I will feel better tomorrow.
I know how much so many of you appreciate me doing this. It has now been just a year, since I began doing these summaries after we at the Early Edition hung up the closed sign. At EE, we weren't able to have feedback and comments, and when I first started doing this, we didn't either. But Wayne had the idea and foresight to get the Day Ahead open to all to comment. I love it! I see you do, too.

Barb. I do, very much appreciate and LOVE the summaries you write every day. I know it is a lot of work and you are right, many of us appreciate it and you. You are a great writer and the sumaries are so good, that most times, I can picture what's happening. I haven't seen this epi yet, but I for one, do look forward to the Sami/Nicole interaction. I have never been really fond of Ejami. (JMO) So, please know that you are appreciated. I really love this site. I am here most days and it definately filled a void after the EE shut down. So thank you. (and Wayne) :hug: Hope you feel better!

BTW, the other day you said something was different about Roman, but you couldn't put your finger on what...I think it's his hair. It looks darker, like it's dyed maybe brown rather than the dirty blonde it's been before.

I agree about Roman's hair...I made a point of looking after reading Poirot's comment and I think it is darker. Or either his skin is paler...!!!! Have we ever done a vampire s/l...?????

Barb, I'm soooooo glad you mentioned all the OT stuff in response to your Days Ahead summary. I know it's hard at times but I do wish we would stay more on topic. We have forums for personal stuff and OT stuff can also be put in other threads. (Ducking now.....)

About Roman's hair: I noticed it too after reading your comment. It looks fuller/fluffier to me.

awww..i really think your summaries are great..but i see clips on other sites as well so i put different things and spins on..my insights had to do with how i saw ej having issues with how nicole treated sami..he clearly showed a marked disdain for her which rocked to me..but i also love how nicole just totally is off in her own little world..and i love that the writers were clever enough to give her some decent grounds for opening up her settlement.

and as for understanding how stories can depress and dishearten..hey..try being an ejami from dec 29 on..it has been tough!

See, the thing is.....the clips are not HERE. And others have not seen them. This is Day Ahead, and MY summary, not anything else. Daily Days or Crystal Ball are forums for insights on other things. And I think Lucas/Sami fans would probably have the same comment as you in your last paragraph.

Oliviaaunt, KathyLu & PAllison.......yes, it was his hair I was referring to.......tho I have a different take on the difference. But, I could be wrong.

Oh Boy! This is going to be good....You go Sami...EJ this girl is BAD...Writers, you all have your hands full with this storyline.

There is lots and lots I can forgive. And I have done so in my personal life. Some very mean and hateful things done to me. But I would never put sexual abuse in the same catagory with any of the other things. Some guy takes my body by force, he will (or won't) live to regret it....sorry, that's just how I am.....I'll trade my dignity and self respect anyday and for being the better person.
And I hope Sami can set a good example for her daughter of how being a woman shouldn't make you a victim.

But isn't this the same thing that Sami did with Austin with the end result being Will? He forgave her so why is it so wrong for Sami to forgive EJ?

Oliviaaunt, KathyLu & PAllison.......yes, it was his hair I was referring to.......tho I have a different take on the difference. But, I could be wrong.

Sorry, Poirot. I didn't recall you saying that it was his hair, just that something was different. It looked to me like it's darker...dyed, or a hairpiece...whatever it's definately different. Just thought I'd throw in my opinion.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Episode #10,802 Taped 3/19 Director – Noel Maxam

Sami is indignant over how Nicole insulted her babies. Now he has a private chat with Nicole, as Sami stands with Mickey & Maggie. He tells Chloe to stop insulting his wife.

not to be picky, i know how difficult this job is and you do a great job, but I am sure they meant Nicole not Chloe! Thank for all that you do!

With so many names and write-ups, typos happen. Most can figure out who/what was meant given the context of the sentence. It's really unnecessary to point these out!

I haven't be able to watch for the last two weeks. I don't know what I would do if the write-ups weren't here. I appreciate your time and effort, typos and all!!! >>>>>>>>>Big Hug<<<<<<<<<<<<

Nikki?

I haven't been watching the show-- just reading your fabulous posts (thank you!)-- so I was wondering, have they taken to calling her Nikki now instead of Nicole?

Okay I am watching today's episode and it is great!! John is hilarious. He just cracks me up. Nicole and Sami were a riot. I loved it when Sami threw the drink in Nicole face and I do think Nicole's makeup looks terrible along with the horrible haircut, sami looked gorgeous. But the interaction between John and Marlena was great. I can understand Marlena's apprehension about trying to build a new relationshipo with John. She is still mouring the old one. I think when she comes back from wherever she goes she will be ready to take him on, at least I hope so. For them to fall in love all over again would be wonderful. As for his hair, I just laugh everytime I see it. I think they definitely colored his hair. I am sure they are doing this for the comedic part of the s/l. But it does look like KathyLu's picture of the shaving brush, which totally cracks me up!!

Thanks so much Barb for the write ups!! You are a true jewel for doing this for all of us Days fans!!

cathy

I haven't been watching the show-- just reading your fabulous posts (thank you!)-- so I was wondering, have they taken to calling her Nikki now instead of Nicole?

I haven't heard anyone on the show calling her Nikki and I've been wondering the same thing, ilovedays.

Back