Days of Our Lives - Thursday, Dec 11th, 2008

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Days of Our Lives

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Episode #10,973 Director – Albert Alarr

Lucas is in with Kate, who evidently will be undergoing the surgery in a few hours. She wants him to go be with Chloe, but he insists on being with her, until Kate orders him to go. They argue a bit, with Lucas Kate wanting to be sure Chloe really wants to do this, and then regretting how she had treated Chloe in the past. She is happy for Lucas & Chloe, and wants to see her. Daniel comes in to see Chloe with forms to sign, (huh? Don’t nurses or office staff do that???) Chloe is very abrupt with him, he does a goodly amount of staring, I must say. He asks if she wants to talk about what happened yesterday, she flashes back to his creepy “exam” of lymph nodes, then says nothing happened. He agrees (then why bring it up??). She wants him to leave, let’s just get on with the surgery, Lucas comes in asking if she is o.k., this sets her off even more, her BP rises, Daniel notes it, says she has to remain calm, cuz if the BP doesn’t stay stable, surgery is off. Lucas soothes, rubs her back, she feels better, the BP numbers improve, and Daniel finally leaves the room, going in to see Kate. (Amazing that tho a bit pale, the mascara, eyeshadow are all in place. And tho she is wearing nail polish at the early scenes, the nails are bare later on.) Lucas comes in with Chloe in a wheel chair, and Kate thanks her, but wants to be sure she is o.k. with what she is going to do. Chloe reassures her once more, just wants to get this show on the road.

Over at Titan (hey…..yayyy and hurrah, we are actually in the office, and not the Pub) Melanie sits at her desk as Phil gets off the phone with Billie, and Stephanie arrives. Mel pointedly looks at her watch, saying good morning. Stephanie tells her she has classes in the morning, and is not due in here until 10:30. Philip comes out, Melanie gives him some messages, including the fact that Marie went home sick. (Well, at least they mentioned the ever faithful Marie!). Philip is worried because she was working on a presentation with Stephanie, and it will fall behind. Melanie volunteers to help, Phil says good, she can assist Stephanie. Now Mel asks about payday, but Phil says Payroll doesn’t have her in the system yet, processing takes time, so it will be about a month. Melanie lies that this is no problem for her. Phil goes into his office, Mel sweetly tells Stephanie she will not be taking any orders from her, just as Kayla arrives, bringing Stephanie’s forgotten wallet. She places it on Mel’s desk, the two women chat about breakfast, Phil asks to talk to them… asking about whether Billie & Austin should fly in, Kayla says not necessary, but if it becomes so, she will tell him immediately. Melanie has been eyeing the wallet, and when the women leave to go for coffee , reaches out for it, thinks better of it, returns to her computer. Sascha comes up, asking how Mel’s first day is going. Mel sarcastically remarks fine, except her “help” just left to have coffee with Mommy. Philip overhears, comes up telling Mel that Stephanie is an unpaid intern, who goes above and beyond what she should be doing, and he does not want to hear any talk of that kind from her or anyone ever again. He has made sure that Steph will not be working with Melanie, this is an exception, Stephanie is bending over to be nice, and he expects the same from Mel or she is out.
Melanie comes in with a tray of lunches, and a latte for Stephanie. Later, Stephanie asks Mel how things are coming along with the Power Point presentation, but Melanie talks of the copier breaking down, and a few other problems. Phil calls Stephanie in to go over 3rd quarter numbers…….and later Stephanie has to go into the vault to get some files. Melanie spots her going in, and decides to shut the door on her. Stephanie is alarmed, is pounding on the door, when Philip appears. Seems he was in the vault, too. (Huge place). He alerts her that the place is soundproof, no one can hear her, and the door is on a time lock. He teases her a bit, in fact a lot.

Marlena arrives into her waiting room, and finds Dr. Charlotte Taylor talking to the receptionist. Marlena is a bit startled to learn Dr. Taylor’s office is right next door, and they will be sharing the waiting room. Seems she will be begin seeing patients starting ….right about now…..as John walks in. Charlotte takes John into her office, Marlena starts to apologize to the receptionist as she now has more work, but is disconcerted by the laughter coming from behind the closed door. Later, Kayla arrives to explain about Dr. Taylor sharing the waiting room, and is surprised Dr. Taylor is already there, and seeing patients. Marlena is clearly uncomfortable with John seeing Dr. Taylor, but Kayla points out it is what she wanted. Marlena complains John won’t talk to her about what happens in the sessions, with Kayla asking her if she would want any of her patients to be talking elsewhere about what went on. NO, Marlena replies, of course not. She realizes she is a bit jealous, talks of still loving John, how he got his name off a wall plaque, how he did not want to go into therapy. Kayla thinks Marlena doesn’t like Dr. Taylor very much, Marlena denies this at first, tries to say something negative but really can’t, and admits it is all about herself.
In the park, John sits down on a bench, holding his head, as Dr. Taylor comes up. She thought their session went well, asks what is wrong, he has a headache. She offers aspirin, but that won’t help this headache. She wants to try some bio-feedback at their next session, but he won’t be making another appointment, admitting he is afraid. She wonders why, he doesn’t know if he would like “that other guy”, who he considers somewhat of a jerk. Dr. Taylor tells him everyone liked him, why should he think that. John only says that he wants to have Blondie in his life, he likes having her around, and he only agreed to the therapy for her. Ultimately, he agrees to continue.

Chelsea arrives at Titan to get Philip as both are to go to the hospital. A very rude and unprofessional Melanie refuses to let Phil know Chelsea is there, telling her to find him herself. Chelsea goes into his office, sees it is vacant, nope, Melanie has no idea where he is, has work to do, so tells Chelsea to shut up. Sascha comes up, saying she saw Phil going into the vault which shocks the guilt Melanie. Now it is mentioned that Stephanie was going there, too. Melanie looks up something on the computer, learns the door is on a time lock. Sascha says it has happened before, and the door opens in a few hours. Mel is already to call 911, but Chelsea talks her out of that, saying they would blast the door open and Titan would have to spend thousands to replace it.
Back in the vault, Philip has been giving Stephanie a hard time, but in a nice way, just teasing her about getting locked in. Eventually he says something about her being a beautiful woman, they get up close and personal, very up close and personal, and just as their lips are about to lock, the door opens and a big “Ahem” from Melanie, standing there, hands on hips.

Barb

Thanks for the write up Poirot...!! That Melanie is a card....!! Hey, and when does it take a month to receive your first paycheck...?? Good grief, that's kind of ruff....so did she steal from Stef's wallet...?
Yesterday and today's show were the ones being filmed Nov. 1st in those on the set pics I posted awhile back in the "Candid" section of the gallery....the offices of Titan look pretty good, can't wait to see the episode later...
And oh my gosh, how much more sleezy can Daniel get...?? This guy has got to go.....

@ PAllison. I don't think Mel took anyone out of the wallet. She is going to says noooo and backs her hand away from it. I was proud of Mel until a little later in the show. So funny that Philip was in there as well. The look on Mels face when she finds out.

Daniel is such a PIG! Go back to the beach, you bum. I surely hope that Chloe is smart enough to realize what a bed hopper he is.

I do like Philip and Stephanie together and they are not related. Hope TPTB make then a couple and keep it that way!

Daniel is such a PIG! Go back to the beach, you BUM! I surely hope that Chloe is smart enough to realize what a bed hopper he is.

Dr. Daniel is creepy, what is up with him with sick women that fighting for their lives? What has he found out in Chloe tests a few days ago that was not good? Why is he going threw with the bone marrow for Kate? Has he put Chloe in danger so he can treat her too. Has the cancer came back? Chloe should of knock him on his ear, when he made the move on her. I use to like him, but no more.

As you can tell I have many questions when it comes to Daniel. He gives me the willies as of lately.

I thought the scenes at Titan were funny today, especially after Melanie found out Philip was in the vault with Stephanie. I also LOVED the outfit Melanie was wearing but Stephanie's dress was WAYY too low cut!

***Looking for the nippers to take care of Dr. Daniel herself***

Thanks for the write up!

I did not like the outfit Melanie was wearing at all, besides being too short. LOL. And yes, Stephanie's dress was entirely too low cut for the office.

Was it ever! I posted elsewhere that I wanted to give her a dickie to insert in her plunging neckline. She was all bosom yesterday. Totally inappropriate officewear. But I don't think the boss had a problem with it.

Was it ever! I posted elsewhere that I wanted to give her a dickie to insert in her plunging neckline. She was all bosom yesterday. Totally inappropriate officewear. But I don't think the boss had a problem with it.

And I bet Daniel would gladly provide that dickie to insert in her plunging neckline....!!

(I'm sorry, but someone had to do it...)

Dang, I was busy or I would have done it!.... I mean make a naughty post not give her a dickie.... now what the rest of you do....well I don't even wanna know. ***covering her eyes***

Back