Days of Our Lives - Thursday, May 22nd, 2008

:welcome: DOOL fan since day 1
&
:welcome: Razzle11

Always good to see new faces!!!:smile:

BTW Chiefs of Staff don't take an interest in the details of specific medical cases. That is not part of the job desc. But Lexie is a sieve and breaches confidentiality everywhere, as Abe was reminded again. Next she'll tell Abe all about Dr. Dan. And was that a "friendly" series of kisses between him & CHelsea? NO!!! I think he protests too much! As for Ava getting into NICU, that would never happen. She didn't have to dress as a nurse to see the babies thru the glass if the unit's set up that way, but our NICU doesn't even let visitors in who are not related to the babies, so her scrubs would not have gotten her in. Oh well it's a soap!

So after watching today's episode I would like to point out that every time that yelling started today...it was Sami that started it. Half the time she started yelling when she was just talking and he wasn't even responding. Lucas is the one that gets called out the most, but I think Sami yells a lot more than he does. Lucas' voice just carries more I guess. I don't know. I just know that the majority of the yelling came from Sami.

I agree that Sami and Lucas need to mature before they should work on any type of relationship, consuling is a must, as long as it's not Marlena of course. I also think that it could be very interesting seeing how Lucas and Ava work off each other to see if they may make a good couple.

~Stacey

Reactions!

Did anyone else notice Alison and Bryan's reactions after Drake said the line about "Glad he finally did her"? It was hilarious! I rewound it like 5 times! If you still have it, you should check them out! I think it was an ad-lib line because Alison is trying not to laugh, and Bryan is looking at Deidre to see her reaction, his eyes wide like he couldn't believe it. It was awesome! Hopefully it's on a outtake show someday!

Back