Days of Our Lives - Thursday, May 22nd, 2008

Cbutton:

True, a good point. But, then again... Lucas and Sami AREN'T married. I do, however, see how he may feel betrayed.

EJ/Sami/Lucas

Hi, This is my first time posting on this site. I have read several of the posts, and I wonder when someone is going to point out to Sami that it is not okay to be treated like crap and talked to like your a piece of garbage. Sorry, but I cannot get over her putting up with the verbal abuse. Then Lucas said he is leaving with Allie. I thought he was a felon and under house arrest. What court would grant him custody when he can't even leave the place his staying? I am sure we will see weeks of Sami kissing up to Lucas to stay on his good side. She really needs to move on. I am not looking forward to Kate coming over to visit and Lucas whining to her about how awful Sami is. Watched to many of those repeated scenes already. As others have posted it would be nice if they gave Lucas a new story line, and not the same old yelling fest and stupid remarks going back and forth. It gets real old.

When NuJohn first appeared, I wasn't liking him very much, but now I love him! The writers seem to be having him say the things that a lot of us are thinking.

I usually zone out during Lucas' tantrums, but if John is there I will definitely be glued to the tv.

I was hoping that when Lucas returned, they would make his a character more mature. I think they're wasting a very talented actor with the same type of scenes over and over again.

Boy, Lucas has only been home less than an hour, and after finding the love of his life in bed with their mortal enemy, I would say Lucas had good reason to be rather vocal over it.
It surprises me that so many are claiming he is ranting away and yelling "as usual". So, what did you expect. That he quietly close the door, ask where his room would be, put his tail between his legs & go to bed? If he did, I can just hear all the "wimp" remarks.

Sami is shocked beyond belief, and more than mortified. She is mad at herself, angry that John did not tell her, and I cannot wait to hear what she may say to Mickey & Maggie - Lucas, too. Everyone's adrenalin was running on high octane.
this was all a very normal reaction, I expected it, and I know there is still more to come, and perhaps cooler heads will be prevailing.

Boy, Lucas has only been home less than an hour, and after finding the love of his life in bed with their mortal enemy, I would say Lucas had good reason to be rather vocal over it.
It surprises me that so many are claiming he is ranting away and yelling "as usual". So, what did you expect. That he quietly close the door, ask where his room would be, put his tail between his legs & go to bed? If he did, I can just hear all the "wimp" remarks.

Sami is shocked beyond belief, and more than mortified. She is mad at herself, angry that John did not tell her, and I cannot wait to hear what she may say to Mickey & Maggie - Lucas, too. Everyone's adrenalin was running on high octane.
this was all a very normal reaction, I expected it, and I know there is still more to come, and perhaps cooler heads will be prevailing.

I think the part this ticked me off the most was him screaming at her, ordering her to go get his daughter. The yelling for what he saw I completely understand.

Did you really see & hear him screaming at her to go get his daughter? I don't recall that happening in this summary. Did you see something I missed?

Did you really see & hear him screaming at her to go get his daughter? I don't recall that happening in this summary. Did you see something I missed?

I had a thought - Kate was with Stefano years ago, right? What if Lucas is Stefano's - Stefano was a good one for blowing up and yelling - maybe Lucas comes by it naturally - you know, Italian male - not stereotyping by any means but what the heck, it could be, couldn't it? Just joshing - I know Kate had an affair with Bill Horton and Lucas is a Horton.

I remember Lucs yelling at Sami about sleeping with EJ and how upset he was. He was still quite angry and said that he was going to go and take his daughter with him. He then stated that he wanted to see his daughter now and ordered Sami to go and get her and bring her to him. He also order Rolf to go and get her things together. He was not yelling at this point. I have never seen Sami run so fast.

:confused:
I am new to posting, am not sure about some of the terminology used, so I hope I don't mess up. I really do like EJ & Sami together. Boy, do they steam up the screen! I think Sami is falling in love with EJ but will not allow herself to admit it. I also am liking NuJohn more and more - just don't want him to turn into a "bad guy" and would also like him to have a little more facial expression vs the deadpan look. Love his dry sense of humor.

This whole storyline of Lucas being released to the same residence as the person he is supposed to have shot is ridiculous. No court would have done this.

Also ridiculous is the matter that no one told him that EJ was living there. He was told about John and Marlena, but not EJ?

Since he has had no contact with Sami, how could he have known how "close" they had become. I thought that the last he knew, she "only married EJ to end the vendetta". For him to tell her to move on, he would not consider that she would move on with EJ.
Considering all this, his reaction seemed normal -- for him.
And yes, I have personally known couples who treated each other like this.

I didn't understand the comment that he could not get a job while under house arrest. I knew someone who did. I had to provide her transportation, because she had lost her driver license. She just had to register the hours she worked and get home within a reasonable amount of time.

Sami, EJ, Lucas

I know Lucas was upset and not without reason, but he has always gone off on a tirade at Sami and she's always apologizing and begging him to let her explain and for him to forgive her. It was also the same pattern with Will. Admittedly, she has done some really dumb things, but Lucas is always yelling at her. Then she has to grovel for his approval. Enough already! He definitely needs anger management counseling. I don't feel he has ever accepted the real Sami. It seems only Brandon and EJ did. They knew what she's like. (Mentioning Brandon - now those love scenes were really HOT.)

I know Lucas was upset and not without reason, but he has always gone off on a tirade at Sami and she's always apologizing and begging him to let her explain and for him to forgive her. It was also the same pattern with Will. Admittedly, she has done some really dumb things, but Lucas is always yelling at her. Then she has to grovel for his approval. Enough already! He definitely needs anger management counseling. I don't feel he has ever accepted the real Sami. It seems only Brandon and EJ did. They knew what she's like. (Mentioning Brandon - now those love scenes were really HOT.)

Mind you, I'm not sticking up for Lucas but I can imagine the shock and betrayal he felt when he saw Sami with EJ. He did tell her to move on and she went with her feelings. I really like how you put it that he yells at her, then she grovels and does anything to win his approval. I agree with you about Brandon and EJ accepting her for what she is.

On another note, my in-laws used to argue all the time; we used to have family gatherings and would laugh under our breaths whenever we would hear them argue. Their marriage lasted 52 years until my fil died. So maybe there's hope for Sami and Lucas even though I like Sami and EJ together.

He did get pretty demanding and loud about this, IMO. No one mentioned having to wake the baby up, though, and I don't think it's even safe to say that he should have known she was asleep. I mean, yeah it was dark, but Abe and Lexie were having a therapy session, Lucas himself had just met with his lawyer...all sorts of things were going on. There was a lot of yelling by both him and Sami and no one mentioned getting quiet because of the babies. Also, I'm pretty sure when EJ demanded to see his son (after only a few days, not months) he also woke him up and yelled and demanded and then took him away from his mother.

To be honest I don't know if it happened in this summary or not! I watch so many shows at one time and then read the summaries too. I'm guessing since this is the summary for Thursday's show, then nope...didn't see it here since I won't see this show until today. Must have been Wednesday's show..lol I told ya, I can't keep up!

I love the characters of Lucas and Sami but I think I'm over them as a couple. They are constantly yelling at one another and bringing up the past - maybe too much has happened for them to be together? I think Sami and EJ are better suited - they understand each other and have similar qualities. Don't get me wrong, I adore Lucas - but maybe someone else would bring a new dimension to his character . . . How about Ava?

I remember Lucs yelling at Sami about sleeping with EJ and how upset he was. He was still quite angry and said that he was going to go and take his daughter with him. He then stated that he wanted to see his daughter now and ordered Sami to go and get her and bring her to him. He also order Rolf to go and get her things together. He was not yelling at this point. I have never seen Sami run so fast.

I guess we all have definitions of yelling. I'll tell you what though...no one would ever talk to me that way. (this is in reference to demanding she get the baby). As far as yelling and saying nasty things for what he saw in the bedroom, completely understood in my opinion. You have someone trying to call you and come visit you in jail and as soon as you say don't wait you bump uglies with the person that caused the problems to begin with. I mean gosh...what was the time frame there? I know soap time is messed up, but it almost seems like it was the day before that she got the email telling her to move on (maybe even the same day)??

I can't wait to see this episode, it sounds great.

I've never been a big lucas/sami fan. I don't think lucas is a bad person but he and sami just don't work. She always gets all weak and helpless and apologetic for being sami-like. I'm not sure I like sami with ej either-I tend to waffle back and forth on this. I like the character and the actor is sure fun to look at, but I think it's too soon for a sami/ej pairing. Maybe in the future when everyone is able to forget who's tried to kill who (they've all taken shots at each other if I remember correctly). IMO its time for the writers find someone new for all three of them.

I thought it was strange that ava could get a pic of kayla's baby but then I remembered that since lexie became new chief of staff stuff like security and patient confidentiality went out the window.

Keep up the good work poirot!!:clap:

:welcome:A big Welcome to Minako98:welcome:

Thank you so much!

Hello Minako98!

See you are a Floridian also. I'm East of you on the coast!

And it's getting :hot:

It's nice to see so many new posters ..... I'm mostly just a reader.

But I must say I agree with those who are tired of the yelling and screaming between Lucas and Sami. I did hear him yell to Sami to get his daughter. NOW!

Love the romantic scenes and EJ (IMO) is the best choice for those!

Looking forward to John and his snarky comments today.

Back