Days of Our Lives - Tues., 4/30/19

But wasn't Eve friends with Chloe--or did she turn on her too? And what would Kristen have against Chloe? I know I've forgotten a lot of the histories but I can't think of reasons for any of this.

Kat, I too was thinking it didn't make sense that Holly was making little baby sounds. The last time I saw her she wasn't a baby at all.

It's more than likely Kristen because I can't stand her. Never liked either original or current. I like current Kristen even less than original.

The only other evil woman I can't stand would be...wait for it....ta da....Eve.

However Xander and Kristen were last seen working together at the fire etc. So I am leaning toward Kristen. Gee I can hardly wait.

It's more than likely Kristen because I can't stand her. Never liked either original or current. I like current Kristen even less than original.

The only other evil woman I can't stand would be...wait for it....ta da....Eve.

However Xander and Kristen were last seen working together at the fire etc. So I am leaning toward Kristen. Gee I can hardly wait.

Moira, I'm the same....the two evil women I can't stand are Kristen (don't care who plays the part) and Eve. I don't want to look at or listen to either one of them at all.

Poirot, I'd forgotten EJ was cremated but none of that gives the people in Salem a problem. :rolleyes:

Back