Days of Our Lives - Tues. Aug. 6, 2013

Thanks for the summary. Another mostly boring episode. I like Nicole's scenes, but who she slept with really is none of Eric's business, and this whole 'will she tell him or not?" thing has gotten as old as the Jennifer-Daniel merry-go-round. The lovemaking was tasteful, but Jennifer definitely shouldn't have gotten that award. I was glad to see Marge rub it in to Same that Bernardi was cremated, but that is the only thing I cared about for the Sami storyline. And do not even get me started on Theresa...B-O-R-I-N-G!!!!

Sami saying the police acted as if she killed one of their own to me was done in a tone of "Salem police are all a buncha dumb rocks if they cannot figure out Bernardi was not one of them, unless they are Stefano's goons". Sami is not moronic at all.

Johnny is not the only child that Sami cares about, but he is the child that the writers and producers count on to bring a tug on the heartstrings. Digs against Sami as a mother make no sense to me. If every mother in Salem was expected to be with her children 24 a day 365 a year how would anyone be able to plot, lie, steal husbands, steal wives, kidnap babies, make false accusations, save comatose men in hospital beds from razor wielding cops, lust after priests, be kidnapped, be demonically possessed, I mean, how could there be a soap opera at all?

If this was a real jail setting, no, EJ and Sami would not be allowed to touch, then again, Marge would not be getting in her face either.

Hopefully, Nicole will realize she can either tell Eric what is going on and let him decide whether she should be working with him or not, or she can continue her own suffering by being near him and being unable to act on her feelings.

Just a few of my opinions!

The dialogue, at times, truly leaves something to be desired.
Sami talks constantly about wanting to have her children, that she is worried about them, blah, blah, But her actions are something different. She has a loaded gun in her purse? With 3 small children in her home? (I am glad she had it, but that is extremely dangerous)
Sami has proved time and again that she gives no thought to her children whatsoever with things she does. She goes on the run with EJ, who had been arrested, helped his take off that ankle thing, puts herself in extreme danger in doing so with no thought to her children, or to whether they were safe, etc.
Sami should just stop talking about her children being so important to her, if she is going to be involved in all these dangerous/stupid antics of hers.
As far as "killing one of their own" comment...........she did. She killed one of their own. As far as the cops know, Bernardi was a fine upstanding police officer. She may know different, but they don't.

Usually folks back out from the area they have crawled into when picking up something on the floor. And if it was on the other side of the desk, she should have seen it when she first came in. So, it was under the desk, right near where the chair was. But........she crawled thru. That is a Susan move. LOLOL

The funny thing is Marge and Sami are one and the same. If roles were reversed, and Sami felt her family had been wronged, she would be harping all over town much the same way as Marge currently is now. I thought this on Monday and then I saw someone echo those thoughts yesterday and it was good to know I wasn't alone in thinking that. Sami is now on the receiving end of the hostile attitude.

I don't know about anyone else but the Marge character is beginning to annoy me.
Marge's is NOT annoying,she is trying to get justice for her husband.... By doing exactly what most people would do when love ones have been murdered.... Dirty or not Bernadi was her best friend, husband, and father to their son... We all love and cherish our family regardless of bad deeds

Theresa's "poodle" line was funny & Nick's reaction was even funnier! I don't think there was undertone or meaning to it. Just a nickname, pardon the pun lol, thrown out in conversation.

So many closeups & focus on Jenn's ring during the bed scenes. It was the only thing pulling my attention from shirtless Dan. Yummy!

I waited for Maxine to tell Jenn she reeked of sex. lol! Jenn didn't take a shower, saying she had to get back to the hospital.

Can JJ meet Marge & slip her some Xanax in a drink? The woman needs to chill. I did like the JJ & Theresa scenes. Both actors are doing well but Casey Moss (JJ) is showing talent! Good for him!

Marge's is NOT annoying,she is trying to get justice for her husband.... By doing exactly what most people would do when love ones have been murdered.... Dirty or not Bernadi was her best friend, husband, and father to their son... We all love and cherish our family regardless of bad deeds

What you say may be true, Mandie, but Marge could still be annoying to me, and indeed she is. :)

Back