Days of Our Lives - Tues., Dec.15, 2015

Even though I don't necessarily like some of the couples they are pairing together, I was really glad to see the more romantic side of Days today. I didn't think I would, but I do actually like JJ and Gabi together.

Chad and Abby are spectacular! I think it's mostly because of Billy Flynn (Chad). He is just GOOD. Clearly not knowing what to do for Abby, but still finding a way to take care of her when she needed it. I think the cheesy story was all part of that. He had to try something to get her to relax. I thought it was sweet, and his reaction of teary eyes throughout the episode were very touching.

The other two pairings I don't really care for, but I still like seeing more positive stories instead of people arguing and cussing each other and constantly trying to hide things to be hurtful. Was a nice change, despite some of the folks involved. :)

The Sweet Index has most definitely gone up, of late. As a male, I am having difficulty appreciating that fact. Some of the worst(best) of it is gag-worthy. Revealing my feelings is difficult, folks; please be gentle with me! :)

I'm not a real life fan of cry-it-out but I think that's a pretty realistic scene with two new(ish) parents working it out without a nanny and staff and all that. And I snickered at "weddings that didn't happen happening a lot in Salem." :rotfl:I'm ok with them ducking next door for food, they took the monitor. It's probably further to my back yard and we never had a monitor. I like seeing Theresa happy/smiling rather than bitter the whole time, and I like that she brought up her list of past misdeeds and they discussed it. Ignoring the whole fireplace poker thing doesn't work for me.

Chad's a total sweetheart but Abby girl, you literally JUST had a baby. The magic of Soap Opera births!

I didn't mind Belle and Philip - I missed a lot of their first go around, so it was a nice recap for me.

Gabi & JJ are sweet together, and like with Brady/Theresa, I like that they are addressing all the elephants in the relationship right from the get go.

Back