Days of Our Lives - Tues., Dec., 23, 2014

I must have seen Mr Corday's version of the show :)

I'm not sure how Paige got accepted to Stanford. I think she would
have sat in the doctor's office all night if Kim hadn't called her.

I enjoyed Kim and Kayla's phone conversation.

Since Doug knew from Julie what was going on, I think he was upset
with Hope he wasn't told over the phone about Aiden. He mentioned the
divorce so maybe Hope told him that over the phone.

I thought Melanie acted very mature with Nicole compared to
last with week with Theresa.

I hope Eve's phone was turned off before her purse hit the floor. Not the
best time for the phone to make a call and have someone answer it.

We can only home tomorrow's show starts with a new day and we
see JJ at home alone. And somehow he washes his brain so we never,
ever see those flashbacks. It's interesting to me that most or
all the fans of the show really dislike JJ and Eve together. That
hardly happens anymore.

Thanks to the recap I knew to skip this episode entirely just because of Eve and JJ. If the recap tomorrow says that the show picks up with them in anyway well I'll skip then too. I'll just rewatch the Gabi/Rafe scenes from yesterday on line. Oh wait, I just gave away my favorite part of yesterday's episode. Darn it! Aw well, it's not like anybody would have guessed it anyway.

Back to the topic of Eve and JJ I am just far too young and innocent to pollute my eyes with that garbage. :)

I remember a comedian, during a TV interview, relating some advice he had been given by a mentor: "Don't work blue!" He meant that once you resort to filth to get laughs, you can't go back. Cheap, and disgusting storyline!

Did anyone find it odd that all the emails Nicole copied were from Serena to Eric?? As a romantic, I might save emails from my heartthrob, but not the ones I sent. Weird! Is Serena trying to keep her story straight or something?

Yes, I'm in that boat, but not just on this episode. I don't care for many of the characters or stories at this point so I'm only watching a few select scenes, after reading the summaries. However, I guess it doesn't hurt the ratings, since my machine is still set to record all of the episodes. At least that's what I heard someone on here say one time.

I just learned that the ratings count differently based on what you watch, and when. The best ratings are Live+Same Day (on your DVR) but you have to watch the commercials or they don't count.

Needless to say whenever Melanie puts on her pouty face I hit fast-forward. Maybe some decade it'll be reflected in the story.

From what I've read, the ratings count for the Live+7 Day ratings if you fast-forward commercials because they look at program & commercials (apparently they look at a ratio), but those don't count for ad rates, so ultimately, they're less important. Of course I still think the numbers the suits look at are the regular Nielsens...but of course, I'm not sure what the NBC Suits/Sony/Cordays look at.

LOL..........TV Guide reports live/same day PLUS 3 days. I was surprised when they changed from 7 day..... But this is only prime time.
I have no idea how the heck they count daytime. Actually, some newer TVs are supposed to have built in chips, same with the sattelite receivers....but no idea how true that is.

When I was a "Nielsen" family, we had to keep track for an entire week, and then send it in at the end. So, it would seem there would have been a huge lag for results.
And when they give "overnights".......that is why I think there possibly could be TVs with chips in them.

Back