Days of Our Lives - Tues., Feb. 24, 2015

A great show all around, especially when comparing it to yesterday's filler episode. Fantastic scenes, especially with Brady and Theresa being mature around each other for once. But one thing I didn't care for was Will's attitude--I can understand him for being upset that Sonny didn't tell him about Paul, but now isn't the time and place to bring that up. Furthermore, Will should've restrained himself anyways, regardless if Sonny told him or not.

Like I have stated before I am sure Sonny had a picture of Will and Ari in his billfold and why didn't he show it to Paul when he said he was happily married.

Maybe because at the time, Sonny WASN'T so happily married. Paul came to town at the exact time that Will began ignoring Sonny's calls in California and Sonny started having problems with the club.

I hope Sonny has some Victor-isms to pull out of his hat tomorrow because Will Horton needs a reality check. Will wouldn't have slept with Paul if Sonny had been honest with him?! Sami, is that you?

By Will's logic, Sonny needs to provide the names of every guy he's slept with to make sure Will doesn't have sex with one of his ex's again.

Good episode.

Yesterday we heard W2s. Today 1099s. I mail my tax return because
I don't want others to find it on the internet. It could happen :)

Nicole knows Theresa is involved with Dr Mandrake. Will Nicole
remember Theresa thought she was pregnant?

dark horse thanks for the info about mandrake root.

I liked Brady and Theresa conversation today. Both agreed they
were at fault for what happened.

Anyone else think dinner was ready when Mel's chime went off?
It was different.

Will Serena find Fred the elephant and switch hers with it?

Nice to see Kayla on. Marlena has been on six days in row now.

Ok, so I actually loved the Brady/Theresa scenes. Jen Lilley (Theresa) is a wonderful actress. I love this side of Theresa...the softer, more vulnerable side. She actually apologized to Brady for the mess she made of their relationship and his addictions and what she did to his dad. Yeah, I know, whoopdidoo she said sorry for almost killing John, but it felt authentic to me. I think Theresa is in love with Brady. She keeps up that rough exterior with the snarky comments and hostility but underneath I think she's more fragile than she realizes. I would really like to see them dig deeper with this character to show why/how she became the way she is.

Will is a turd. It's not so much that what he said to Sonny wasn't true or didn't have any merit. It's the fact that it came across as though he was trying to deflect his guilt or somehow blame someone else for what HE did. Plus, that comment the other day from Will about Sonny having been with other guys and Will hadn't was revolting. Guess what, Will, if you wanted to play the field then you shouldn't have taken vows!? What a jerk! I am glad that Sonny had Kate's number. Loved how he didn't put up with her lies.
I'm pretty sure that was an anvil dropping with Paul's mother's reaction to Marlena. :wink:

I have an uneasy feeling that Will's conversation with Sonny tomorrow is going to go something like this: "Sonny I'm truly sorry for what I've done. But if I had known you had once been involved with Paul Narita, let alone asked him to marry you, I never would have slept with him. But I didn't know that so I did. But I know that we can move past this because I love you and I forgive you."

Now the question is, if Will does indeed take such a tack the question is why would he do such a thing. I've been racking my brain and the only conclusion I can come up with is (and I'm just spitballing here) is that Will is a complete and total idiot.

I've come to the conclusion that the epic saga of Serena and the Dumbo Dilemma may be the best story ever told not only in the history of daytime drama but in the history of any creative medium known to man. It makes me sad that we no longer have people like William Shakespeare or Charles Dickens around anymore. If we did they would see how this "writing thing" is really done!

I've come to the conclusion that the epic saga of Serena and the Dumbo Dilemma may be the best story ever told not only in the history of daytime drama but in the history of any creative medium known to man. It makes me sad that we no longer have people like William Shakespeare or Charles Dickens around anymore. If we did they would see how this "writing thing" is really done!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:to the bolded, and the post in general as well. :clap:

Ok, I'm done watching. And let me just say I have no interest in anything elephant related. NONE WHATSOEVER!

I didn't like Brady and Theresa the first time around, and I'm pretty sure I still won't like the pairing if DAYS decides to revisit them in the future. This woman purposely knocked John out so she wouldn't lose her sugar daddy. She then considered smothering comatose John with a pillow in his hospital bed when he first showed signs of recovery. Why weren't her actions made public? Why wasn't she made to bear the shame of the entire town calling her foul names and giving her evil looks like others have endured for their lesser crimes. Brady should want nothing to do with her for this reason alone. She almost killed his dad and blamed him! I know this is old news, but come on, that should be a deal breaker. Then again, who am I kidding, considering some of the pairings/unions that have taken place in recent years.

So Paul now knows that Will not only cheated on Sonny, but they have a kid together. Then Paul made the comment to his mom about having things to do in Salem. With this new information about Ari, I think Paul is going to think Will is unworthy of Sonny and the family they have and he's going to set his sights on getting Sonny back. Will opened a can of worms that won't be closed easily. I hope the sex was worth it.

Um, shouldn't Ari's father be more concerned about not hurting her?

I mean isn't that a bit of a double standard, to expect/want Paul to respect a marriage and a family that Will has disrespected. Again, it would be the morally responsible thing to do, but if he feels Will doesn't value his marriage, what's to keep him from going after what he wants.

Luckily, this isn't about the mistakes I've made, and thank God I've never found myself in ANY of these ridiculous situations they feature on DAYS. My life is hard enough without it resembling a soap opera.

No you didn't say Will didn't make a mistake, but you didn't mention Will's lack of morals in this situation either, only Paul's. And right now we have no valid reason to think Paul will continue to pursue Sonny considering he'd started to move on when Sonny last told him there wasn't a chance for them. He ONLY mentioned reuniting to Sonny after Derrick gave him false hope. Heck, whose to say Sonny won't end up pursuing Paul in the weeks/months to come. Where would that leave him on the morality scale?

I would like to see Sonny and Arianna develop a closer relationship... That would help him maintain visitation privileges with Ari... in the event that Will runs off in a snit.

I have been enjoying the writing for Theresa the past couple of days. She seems more vulnerable and human, and yesterday she showed signs of real maturity when she knocked the drink out of Brady's hand. I liked her explanation today about the difference between her addiction and Brady's. It is something I noticed when she was in her party mode, that she never seemed as drunk or as high as Brady got. Even if they don't develop them as a couple, I hope they continue on the path towards making them friends.

I still can't get over Will trying to excuse himself that he did not know that Paul was Sonny's ex. Otherwise, it was okay for him to sleep with Paul:rolleyes: ? Sami Jr has shown up, and here I thought we finally got rid of her off of the show.

I knew when I saw that Marlena was on that she was the one Tori would have a reaction to.

Back