Days of Our Lives - Tues., Jan. 10, 2017

Maybe Roman is the mastermind of all of this and is sitting all alone in his empty house, surrounded by voodoo dolls and puppets of all the main Salem crew! I can see him jabbing pins in and pulling strings saying "if only one of you ladies had jumped on the Roman train, I wouldn't of had to do this! Kiss me already would you???"

This was actually a fun episode some of my personal highlights:

Hattie doing exercises in the prison yard preparing for the "rumble." I was so glad that she referenced West Side Story. If they didn't film so far ahead, I would wonder if they read this board because I made a joke about the Sharks and Jets a couple of weeks ago. LOL

Hope trying to get information about "Alflie:"

Hope: You said Alife had an accent can you describe what it sounded like?
Hattie: It was an exotic accent.
Hope: But could you tell what country it came from?
Hattie: Yeah, it was a foreign country.
Hope: Well, that narrows it down.

I thought the way Marlena was holding the gun after she disarmed Anna was odd. Then I realized if you slapped a photo of her in that pose on a poster next to Sean Connery or Roger Moore she could have been a "Bond Girl". Or a femme fatale in some '60s era Cold War spy flick.

The Czech cop *about Anna*: She does know she's not in France doesn't she?

And yes I enjoyed Chad and Abigail's date as well.

I liked my version of the Horton family stories better:

And this was cousin Nick. He killed someone and went to prison, but was released early. Cousin Ari's mom, Gabi, killed him. Cousin Julie's knickers are in a permanent knot over that.

Cousin Jeremy is fugitive on the run.

Cousin Steven is a crook and con-artist. Last we knew, he was somewhere in Europe with his son, Spencer.

Uncle Tommy lives in the attic. Shhhhh, don't tell anyone.

Cousin Jessica has multiple personalities. You never know quite who you're dealing with.

Cousin Julie and Cousin Hope are half-sisters, but Cousin Julie is also Cousin Hope's stepmother.

Your Uncle Mike grew up thinking Uncle Mickey was his dad, then he found out your Great-Grandpa Bill was his real dad. That revelation didn't go over well.

Your Uncle Lucas was born because your Great-Grandpa Bill had an affair with your Cousin Ari's great-grandma, Kate. His affair with Kate made Great-Grandma Laura lose her marbles.

Cousin Allie has a twin brother, but he's not a Horton, he's a DiMera. When you're a little older, I'll explain how that all happened. But lucky for you, both of them are your cousins!

Cousin Ari's daddy, Cousin Will, was murdered by your mommy's old boyfriend, Ben. But mommy got him back good when she set him on fire.

Nobody has seen cousins David, Scotty, Sandy, Steven or Spencer for decades. Hope they're all OK.

Believe it or not, Aunt Maggie has two daughters who are Hortons. Seriously. We haven't heard from them in years and certainly not after she found out Saint Daniel Jonas was her egg-baby. Aunt Maggie also has another daughter, Summer, but we doubt that's really legit.

Your Grandpa Jack was once married to Great-Uncle Patch's wife, Aunt Kayla. But that's another story for when you're older.

Cousin Allie once had a baby sister named Grace, who was really your own big sister. But she's now in Heaven.

Right now, Cousin Hope is in prison for killing your Grandpa Stefano. But it appears he's not really dead, as usual. So we're all waiting to see how it all plays out before Hope is released.

So, are you up to speed?

Since this was the show's 13000 episode, and celebrations were going on, the cast had to be in a really good mood, thus had so much fun with their dialogue, and it showed. Kudos.

When Andre was talking to the chess piece (fatha) he mentioned "you let me go to prison, and grieve for you, Chad, too."

Now I could buy Andre perhaps helping Stefano fake the death, or have been in cahoots with Stefano's plan to get Hope to kill him, and Andre help switch bodies, etc. Except Andre seemed to genuinely be surprised to find the drop of blood on that statue on the desk (tho how it got there is a mystery, since Stefano was on the other side of the room, and was wrapped up there, no where near that desk, lol).

Personally, I think, if money is being siphoned from the company, it is Andre doing it, Could be wrong, but it bugs me Chad is not concerned about it.

The show seems to be rewriting the circumstances around Stefano's death. We see that repeatedly with all the comments about Hope being free if Stefano is found even though we saw her shoot someone. It wouldn't surprise me if they forget about the statue too.

While I don't disagree about Andre stealing money, I took his comments to mean that he felt betrayed by Stefano. I'm not saying Stefano being dead would lend itself to Andre feeling betrayed. It sounded to me like he did something to Andre.

Right now, Andre is sounding as though Stefano perhaps betrayed him by not telling him he is alive (if he is) or perhaps did not let him in on whatever other plan/plot he may have had. But Andre definitely is up to something. Time will tell.

Except Andre seemed to genuinely be surprised to find the drop of blood on that statue on the desk
Yes, he did. And if blood splattered, Hope shot someone and deserves to be in jail for that. There is not a logical way out of this quandary.

As to André feeling betrayed, he is smart and paranoid enough not to let his act down. He could be bugged, and Chad or Kate could overhear any random talk he had with his "fatha" (though I still can't stomach that concept). So I stand by my deceit theory, LOL.

The thing is, though.......would the blood splatter/fly clear across that room? None landing on the sofa, carpet, Hope, chairs, etc. That desk was on the opposite side of the room...it just never did compute, to me.

In addition, Stefano could have sat at the desk at some point days before, had a slight finger cut or something. Who is to say/decide that the blood spot came from a bullet wound?

How about this? Stefano used blood capsules, a bullet proof vest, etc. to pretend dead. His goons followed Rafe & Hope, switched bodies, Stefano goes off to Europe. He is still ill, has not long to live. But he siphons off the money from the company, making sure that Salemites will all be going on a wild goose chase, while he goes to Italy, to die peacefully in his bed, buried in the family tomb.

And of course, he already arranged for that look alike to lead all astray. And thus, he died in peace, laughing and smiling at his one last revenge against them all.

THIS IS JUST MY SPECULATION/FANTASY!!!!! :rotfl::rotfl:

This was a fun episode! Thanks for the summary. Much better than the last two! Very good editing on this show. The Hattie ending with Hope was a surprise but I liked it! Hopefully we get to see more of her soon.

Back