Days of Our Lives - Tues. July 20, 2010

I didn't think it was possible for me to love philip and melanie more than I already do. I absolutely loved them on today's show.

And the Winner is

:) Hope - what a great job she is doing portraying the other Hope. Honestley- she is so beliveable as the insane Hope out to get revenge.
Where is hope and what have you do with her? Priceless line

Correct me if I'm wrong but didnt they say back there when it was told that Chad was the DA's son the he was adopted...

Welcome, rreaper. Boy, this is one of the hardest dying rumors ever! Early on, there was speculation that maybe Chad was adopted, but that's all it ever was, speculation. A lot of people have brought up the question so I guess it was a believable rumor. :)

So Nathan has finally told Stephanie that he loves her. That profession of love had to be yanked out of him like an impacted tooth.

How stupid was that scene with Nathan, Melanie, and Philip in Maggie's kitchen? Why did Philip leave Melanie standing there? Why didn't he just stay until Nathan left. Nathan stood there looking stupid (his normal look) for a minute too long. Even I was squirming.

Earth to Daniel. Here's what you know. Chloe has done bad things. Philip was there for her when you weren't. Chloe feels she betrayed you. Father Matt won't marry you anymore. Chloe wants to postpone the wedding for a month. Chloe is having a baby with Victor's son -- I mean godson. Watch out for that falling brick, Daniel.

So Nathan has finally told Stephanie that he loves her. That profession of love had to be yanked out of him like an impacted tooth.

How stupid was that scene with Nathan, Melanie, and Philip in Maggie's kitchen? Why did Philip leave Melanie standing there? Why didn't he just stay until Nathan left. Nathan stood there looking stupid (his normal look) for a minute too long. Even I was squirming.

Earth to Daniel. Here's what you know. Chloe has done bad things. Philip was there for her when you weren't. Chloe feels she betrayed you. Father Matt won't marry you anymore. Chloe wants to postpone the wedding for a month. Chloe is having a baby with Victor's son -- I mean godson. Watch out for that falling brick, Daniel.

I thought the kitchen scene with Nathan was stupid too, but why did Nathan seem so surprised that he walked in on something? Philip and Melanie are married, did he think they didn't have sex?

I think Philip walking out and asking Melanie if she was coming to bed was his way of rubbing it in Nathan's face.

the key thing here was...."he walked in". He doesn't live there anymore...why didn't he knock first at least...and then to look surprised? nuts!
I totally agree with you. nathan should have knocked. and yes nathan philip and melanie do make love. and I bet it's hot. probably way better than what you get from stephanie.LOL.

Nathan is probably used to walking into his grandmother's home without knocking but I still think it's rude. When my sons and their families come to visit, they won't open the door and come on in even if I have told them the alarm is off and the door unlocked. They will ring the doorbell instead. 'Course, that's what I do at their houses. :)

Back