Days of Our Lives - Tues. June 15, 2010

lol...when you said paddy for some reason my mind went directly to DEPENDS and I thought of all the characters that are going to @#$@#$@ themselves when Rafe comes back to Salem.....hee heee hee....now that's an image!

and oh....here's yer beer.

And I thought about the padded rooms, and cells, where many of our characters oughta go!

lol...when you said paddy for some reason my mind went directly to DEPENDS and I thought of all the characters that are going to @#$@#$@ themselves when Rafe comes back to Salem.....hee heee hee....now that's an image!

and oh....here's yer beer.

Thanks I don't drink but thanks for the offer I stay on a all natural buzz.

I wouldn't doubt they are going to tinkle on themselves and I think Baker will be at the top of the list. He will definitely need depends...

EJ & Stefano's faces will be priceless.

Thanks for the great summary, Poirot.

I can't wait to see Bill and Laura with Jennifer and Mike. I can't help but be a bit wistful that it's not the original Bill and Laura, the couple that got me hooked on Days.

And I am completely disgusted that Sami brought EJ to Alice's house. Alice's house is like sacred territory. He should not defile it with his despicable presence. How many crimes have the Dimeras perpetrated on the Hortons and Bradys? Sami has a heck of a nerve bringing him, and I don't care what excuse they give for his being there. Sorry for the rant. I agree with aliaron that it would have been so much more meaningful and emotional to have Sami show up with Lucas.

Thanks for the summary Poirot. I appreciate having them as a means to determine when I can safely tune in again. I'm disappointed to see that it will have to wait another week. Days made a huge mistake allowing EJ to have any part in the tribute episodes. Yet another missed opportunity and one more time that EJ proves a detriment to the show's well being. Oh well, it is my own fault for daring to hope that maybe TPTB could at least get the tribute episodes right. I'll give them one more shot next week but it sure isn't looking good so far.

Rioks... you are soo right. Can't believe that last Friday, I was starting to tear up; and tomorrow EJ will be at the Hortons! In a way, I'm glad I won't be able to see the show..
I was hoping that TIIC ( TPTB I call them The Idiots In Charge) would have the cojones to do a fantastic tribute to a marvelous person. Guess I was wrong about them, again.:mad:

It looks like Chloe won't be happy until she tells everyone in the world about her "mistake." Everyone but Daniel, that is.

Poirot, did Chloe tell Father Matt that Carly doesn't know who Chloe slept with? Why do I have a feeling that Father Matt is going to talk to Carly about it and assume that Carly knows who the affair was with and that's how it's all going to be revealed.

Thanks for the preview, Barb. At first I wondered how Chloe could even entertain the idea of killing anyone--even Carly. But after weeks of watching Carly threaten and cajole I feel like pushing her down the elevator shaft myself. I don't know how much more of her giving the evil eye and lecturing I can take.

I thought Chloe wasn't Catholic so I was a little surprised she wanted to go to confession. Maybe she has evolved into it through all her talks with Father Matt.

I agree with others who were disgusted that Sami took EJ to Alice Horton's home. That's as bad as Carly showing up when Mickey died. And Sami is apologizing to EJ? And deciding to stay on at the Mansion? I think a good bit of this episode is going to be irritating to me....Oh yes, then there is Stephanie hassling Philip. She is unabashed in urging him to keep things right with Melanie so that she (Stephanie) won't lose Nathan to Melanie. Pathetic! I'll quit before I think of something else. But I do look forward to seeing the Hortons and the parts about Rafe and Anna.

It's time for him to go tell it on Walton's Mountain.

I might be mistaken, but if Chloe told Father Mat the secret during her confession he's not allowed to tell anyone. I'm not Catholic, but I thought everything said during confession was between the Priest and the confessor.

I am Catholic and yes anything said in confession cannot be repeated. When Chloe first began talking with Fr Matt, her first words were "I am not Catholic, but can I talk with you ?" {not an exact quote, but close}

Nuns live in a convent
Priests live in a rectory.
So, unless Fr Matt is 'getting it on' with a nun .... he wouldn't 'stay' in the convent! :D

hmmmmm correctamundo my dear Squirrel ala rouge. :)

still probably easier to say "get thee to a nunnery" then a "rectory" too eh? lol.....maybe he should take these wayward women with him....Chloe....Sami....Stephanie...oh my....he's going to need a bus!

I am Catholic and yes anything said in confession cannot be repeated. When Chloe first began talking with Fr Matt, her first words were "I am not Catholic, but can I talk with you ?" {not an exact quote, but close}

Pattycake..can Father Mat tell Chloe's secret because she is not Catholic? Also if she is not Catholic can she go to confession and resecive absolution?

Back