Days of Our Lives - Tues. June 15, 2010

Chloe began her confession with "Bless me father, for I have sinned"....and that is the beginning of the Catholic confession. Father Matt is bound by the sacred oath of the confessional to not reveal anything told to him there.
I do not think the fact the person is not Catholic matters. It is why Chloe wanted to talk to him, get absolution.......why she would ask a priest to do something underhanded in order for her to hide her transgressions is beyond me.

Do you think that's what she's planning...I just figured that she wanted to get absolution first before she tackled telling Daniel.....you know feeling like she's made good with God might give her the courage to finally tell the truth.

little off topic but not so much since it's about Chloe and her dalliances.....
question: Did Chloe tell Lucas the truth....or did he find out for himself?
I am having a major brainfaaaart about this...but it kind of gives me the idea that she always goes to the Priest first (and still doesn't do the right thing. :))

I think Maggie told Lucas about Chloe's affair. I think that's why he was angry with Maggie -- sort of a "shoot the messenger" mindset.

Just to clarify, when I said Father Matt should go tell it on Walton's Mountain, I was referring to the fact that he played Pa Walton. I was trying to be cute, but I won't let that happen again.

I was not implying that I thought he should or would divulge Chloe's confession. But I could see him talking to Carly about it since Chloe would have already told him that Carly knows.

Chloe only told Father Matt in the course of her "confession", so he still is bound by the seal of the confessional.

I adore Sami and EJ together! They have awesome chemisrty on screen and it makes a much better show than Rafe. Sami and EJ have both done terrible things and I hope they can forgive and forget and move on together. I love seeing their scenes ! It's a soap so you can throw morals and normalcy out the window. That would make a very boring show. I hope they find someone else for Rafe but not Sami.

I am also sooo happy to see so many of the old characters returning. The last several months have been the best Days I have sceen in years and I have been watching since 1980. All accept for Chloe and Daniel that is. I certainly fast forward through that.

Go Sami and EJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe to upset Will so he doesn't want to go back to the apartment??? Your guess is as good as mine.

The bigger question is why in the heck Sami decides to stay at D'Mansion longer. GRRRRR That girl seriously needs a reality check.

She wants to stay becasue she is hot for EJ:) YEAHHHH! I hope he moves out and in with her though, but Stephano will make them stay. I like the group at the D mansion. It is quite commical and very interesting.

Sami and EJ were made for each other!

I wonder where in the summary there is any mention of chemistry between Sami & EJ, or that Rafe is boring??

As to why Sami wants to stay in the mansion.....she already told EJ she should never have kissed him, which says something about her. However, whatever Sami's reasons are......they are not set in stone, for sure.

lucas found out about chloe when he was drunk when maggie told him and than after the all explosion he forgot

few monthes later he came back from business trip to find chloe in coma and kate told that police think daniel because it seem something happen between daniel and chloe and later offscreen he rememeber what maggie told he was drunk

chloe the first thing thing she did after she woke up from telling lucas she love daniel and want only daniel

When Chloe said "Forgive me father for I have sinned," I thought for sure Father Matt was going to say "Again???" LOL.

Gotta say I loved that new flashback that Philip had.

What right did Sami have to pull EJ's phone away to see who he was texting? That was unmitigated gall.

OMG, I choked up for the first time in today's show when Jennifer greeted her mom and dad at the door.

I couldn't believe when Steph asked Jennifer "How are the kids?"

Like Abby is a little girl, :confused: arn' t they almost the same age?

Didn't they used to be really good friends?

Maybe its just me but I thought that was the dumbest question ever?

Back