Days of Our Lives - Tues. June 2, 2015

LOL, too funny. Yes, Brady has an addictive personality, it seems. If not drugs or alcohol, it is sex.

But who knows, he could now get addicted to the smell of Baby Powder. I do agree, though, he does not like to go but a day or so without sex.

Just finished watching. Why is every Xander practically naked in every other scene. We've seen more of his flesh in the month or so he's been on than we've seen of Lucas or Rafe combined in years lol.

Will explained in detail exactly how he ended up in bed with Paul. "He's going to look at you with those gorgeous eyes of his" - That wasn't a seduction at all, just Will being attracted to another man.

I had a conversation with myself about that Paul and Sonny scene that would make Nicole jealous :rotfl:Seriously though, there are obviously some intense feelings between Sonny and Paul. Just the way they looked at each other had me screaming ABORT.

Beaming Uncle Paul talking about meeting his nephew for the first time was an adorable sight. I want to see him and Brady become friends so badly because I think it would be kind of fun seeing Paul trying to keep Brady from strangling Theresa lol.

Oh I forgot to mention I nearly tossed my cookies when Brady said to Melanie, "Before I fell head over heels in love with you...." WHEN did this happen exactly? One day, they decided to talk about going on a date maybe, then they boinked, and suddenly they were a great love? Puh-leese!!

This is precisely why I couldn't watch these scenes. Such a farce.

I'm glad Melanie was able to say good bye to all her family and friends.
I wonder if Theresa will find out Melanie fed Tate.

Will Nicole follow Mel's advise about not putting herself down?

Did Parker give Melanie one of his toy elephants? I wasn't sure
what was in her hand.

I'm glad Paul told Sonny he doesn't want to listen about his marital problems.

Nicole's dress looks like a swimsuit.

They should have had Melanie on one more day. I mean, seriously, she hasn't said goodbye long enough and we should have had another day to watch the citizens of Salem boo-hooing over her exit. :sarcasm:

The one scene I did like with her was when she was with Nicole, until she told her to get back together with Danny boy :sick:.

Sami Jr was on in full force today. Seriously Sonny, just go and be with Paul. I've had it with Will's accusations and Sonny deserves better. I feel so bad for Arianna having a father like Will. It's hard to believe that at one time I enjoyed Will and he was one of my favorite younger characters on the show. But that was before Sami Jr took over.

It was nice to see Fred again. We haven't seen that elephant in awhile. Probably the writers didn't know how to continue the story with the statue, just like all of their other grand storylines that fell flat (Jordan and the fake IDs, Aiden's dead wife). I wonder how Eric will react tomorrow of the picture with Xander and Serena.

I liked seeing Brady with baby Tate, but I'm sure Theresa would not be thrilled that Maxine allowed Melanie to feed him. Paul was adorable when he was talking about the baby. I think the poor guy does want a family.

As for Brady, he probably won't go very long without someone. I'm sure he will let Theresa win and turn to her in the very near future for sex :sick:. While I want them to co-parent Tate, I do not want them together, but who else is available for either of them?

In case I forgot to mention, Bye Melanie. Don't let the door hit you on the way out of town. I just wish you were taking your dad to Europe with you. And don't be in such a rush to come back.

I also used to like Will as one of my favorites. The only time he annoyed me before was when he kept giving into Nick's demands. But ever since Will left to CA, he's been getting on my last nerve, just like Jennifer, Sami (before she left), Eve and Theresa.

As for Brady, he needs to be single for a while. Hopefully Theresa will be as well, though I wouldn't mind seeing her get with Chad or Ben. I seriously doubt Abigail will be with Ben for much longer, and I think it will be a few month before she gets with Chad as well. Maybe Theresa can have a short fling with the young DiMera, the only one who'd probably be well-equipped enough to handle her schemes, before getting with Ben. He could tone her down a bit, she can make him more lively, and her scenes with Clyde might be really fun to see.

Just thought I would give my 2 cents on the Sonny-Paul thing. I'm probably in the minority here but I don't think if Sonny ends up leaving Will it will be to go running to Paul which apparently is what Justin and Uncle Vic want to see happen.

I think what will mostly likely happen is that Sonny will leave town. I don't say this because I think Sonny doesn't have feelings for Paul when he clearly does. But because I don't see Sonny as the type of person who would walk away from a marriage just to go running into a relationship with someone else.

In other words I think Sonny would have too much respect for what he and Will once had to do that. Now I'm not saying that Will would deserve such consideration because like pretty much every one else I think Will is an immature moron and his behavior has been downright despicable at times. But that's just the way I think young Mr. Kirakis rolls.

Just finished watching. Why is every Xander practically naked in every other scene. We've seen more of his flesh in the month or so he's been on than we've seen of Lucas or Rafe combined in years lol.
Perhaps, it's a way to distract viewers from the fact that what personality he has is a combination of dullness and nastiness, and that he's part of a boring, endless plot line, which involves two of Salem's least appealing people -- Sourpuss Eric and the insufferable Bluebird.

Back