Days of Our Lives - Tues. May 21, 2013

Poor Will:(

The scenes with Gabi and Sonny were HILARIOUS!:rotfl: I hope their animosity towards each other is finally put to rest! As for the Sami-EJ scenes in the clip, I fast-forwarded them. Too much good other material to waste my time watching that silliness.

Again, I actually liked the show. Well... minus EJ/Sami and Jennifer and the gang. Especially when Abbigail said she felt guilty for her father's death "for the longest time". Yeah, and what was that ? Two minutes ? :rolleyes: Not buying her guilt, like I'm not buying that Jennifer misses Jack. But that's only my opinion. So while JJ appears now to be a brat, I think he's very troubled and needs help. And Jennifer was right about one thing : she took the easy way out leaving JJ in England to grieve alone. So she has to make up for it now. I want to see a story that is more than JJ being a brat, and Jennifer being a victim. Let's hope some dimension is brought into this storyline.

As far as Nick and the others : great stuff, great acting, comic relief with Gabi and Sonny, so... kudos ! :clap:

I did enjoy the Abigail scenes with Daniel today, the actors work well together. However, I find Jennifer to be a weakling. She just lets JJ push all over her, especially if you read the spoilers. This storyline doesn't seem that great, but the scenes with the Deveraux-Jonas clan weren't bad by any means. Also, Freddie Smith (Sonny) and Camila Banus (Gabi) did a fantastic job with today's show. Great acting. Same goes for Hope and Vargas.

Ohmygoodness! Thank you so much for providing the clips! I don't get to watch anymore, so this was awesome to see such an episode. First time seeing JJ too, and a Justin sighting and love the panicky Sonny and Gabi and the birth, and my heart is breaking for Nick - just love Blake Berris (Nick) - and my precious Will...such a great fighting scene...so believable not like they usually are...with Will throwing punches and everything!
Great action today! Great show.

Only bad part was Sami is still growling in her scenes. She is so awful! She really can't be slapped enough for me.

So Jensen beat up Rafe? Crap! I was hoping EJ was actually being a Dimera again instead of Sami's lap dog. Oh well.

Thanks so much for the clips!

Yep, I liked the whole episode except the Sami scenes.

Why, Why, Why do they have to make her so unlikeable.
If she's going to be front and centre why does she have to be so gratingly smug and vindictive.
Seriously at least previous villainesses could do this with a little bit of grace and aplomb. Hello Vivian.
What on earth was the purpose of the Kate Sami scene if not to make me dislike her even more?
Why go in and attack Kate in a public place when you know she's upset ?... They should just keep her in her smug lovenest and not let her out.

She is not a character you love to hate she is just vile and repulsive and hypocritical.
I'ld like to think they are setting her up for a fall but it just never ever seems to happen.

Seriously Sami needs to go back to being a supporting player. I can take it in small doses but not four days a week particularly when there are other stories I am far more interested in that aren't getting any airtime and Sami's stories are rinse repeat Sami having another meaningless vile outburst followed by oh dear I'm the victim eternal song.

I would trade Sami for Vivian anyday! Vivian was funny and smart, even though I didn't like her initially!

Also, Sami is nothing but a bully. If she doesn't like Kate, she should've just grabbed her coffee and left. But no, she has to go provoke an obviously-hurting Kate using her comatose ex-husband! What a disgusting creature, Sami is!

I will bet that Sonny does not forget his delivery named little darling... Maybe they will change their minds and make Sonny and Will the God Daddies......

Thanks for the summary! What an exciting Days day! :clap::clap:

Did anyone catch Kate's line flub when she was talking with Justin, which in itself was nice to see them interacting? Kate said she had "visiteded" Rafe in the hospital instead of "visited". lol

So unless Hope told anyone else, the only one that knows that Jensen was the one that beat Rafe and is not on Smith Island is Vargas. That could be interesting.

Gabi & Sonny were very good today. It showed also that Sonny is still keeping a secret from Will which could come back & bite him in the long run. I had all kinds of different emotions during the scenes. Happy that Gabi had the baby. Mixed empathy & anger about her talking of her involvement with the whole Melanie thing. Elated that she mentioned Arianna's death & losing her, but mad that she still doesn't know the details behind Arianna's death since it made such an impact on her.

Nick, Will, & Jensen scenes were riveting & chilling. Hope's last second involvement was a big bang! lol

It was funny that in one day's episode we had Kate pointing the finger at EJ (to Justin) as the one who had Rafe beaten because of the history, then have Sami pointing the finger at Kate for Rafe's beating because of Kate's history. Honestly, both have good reason to be suspected.

Thank you sooooo much for the summary, Poirot. A big huge thank you also to Daysd for the videos. I came home to audio only on my tape. :(

For me, this had to be the best episode of Days in a long, long, long time. Good writing for the Nick/Gabi/Will/Sonny/Hope/Vargas/Jensen scenes. All of the actors took the good material, and went above and beyond with their characters. It was also wonderful to see / hear Hope back in full detective mode.

As far as I'm concerned, the EJ/Sami and the Jennifer family saga were sorry distractions that shouldn't have been mixed throughout a really good show that resembled the Days of old.

Back