Days of Our Lives - Tues. May 21, 2013

Did anyone catch Kate's line flub

Yes, I did. In fact, I played it again, to make sure. And since English is not my first language, I actually had a slight doubt, so I found myself repeating the line out loud. "I visited... I visiteted... Nope, definitely visited". :) So another proof they really follow the "one take only" rule... flubbed lines and all.

This show reminds me of the episodes where Taylor learned the truth about EJ. I didn't really care about the side plots, but only the huge, main, juicy storyline.

Great show. I think everyone covered the highlights.

I enjoyed the Sonny/Gabi scenes. It was nice to
laugh since other stuff going on the island.

I think most of us guessed what happened to Nick in jail.
I laughed when Will found the wrench...remember the one Vargas had.
All three actors were great.

JJ is a mess.

Vargas did help the police.

We need to call Days sweeps, Days envelopes :D

It would be Interesting if Hope killed Jensen, just when Arianna was born.

I don't know if it's Tues in Salem or not. There is a poem about
days of the week. Tuesday's child is full of grace

welcome to the board TigerGroge

I know what you mean. I watched the scene with the volume muted because I just couldn't stand the thought of hearing that gun fired.

tumblr_mn64laWhqP1rdhn5oo1_500.gif

God I have not enjoyed a slap like this,since Nicole slapped the crap out of Ej back in Sept 7th 2011 at the Brady Pub...Kate should have pulled that little red pony hair streak out of her head,or knocked a few of sami's teeth out
I wonder if sami is going to cry to avonboy about the slap and have sad sex with him

I finally got to watch it tonight on Soapnet, I had a Dr. appointment out of town and forgot to set my DVR. I was surprised tricky Nick acted like he cared that Will was shot. At least now I know why he's a homophobe and I can feel sorry for him but it still doesn't excuse him using the f word to Will. I wonder if he will destroy the blackmail he has or will he revert to being a jerk? Also, what will Gabi do when she learns what her wonderful, precious Nick did to Will.

Poor little Parker is better behaved

Give it time. :D Plus, when you think about it, Parker is a very well adjusted kid and it does not make any sense. In my view, he lost his father too : Philip. To Parker, Philip was his dad. He should have to adjust to all these changes, but apparently, it was not fit to the Jen/Dan/Chloe triangle at the time to address these important issues. I know, water under the bridge in soap world. Still, I find JJ's reaction much more realistic than Parker's lack of. He already calls Dan "daddy" ! :rolleyes: So I'm interested to see what happens with JJ. Some of what he said to Abbigail on today's shows reflects many of the feelings I've been having regarding Jennifer's relationship with Daniel. And down the road, this has to be addressed too. But, at the risk of repeating myself, not in a one dimensional way : bratty JJ against poor victim Jennifer who did nothing to deserve this. :rolleyes:

So far, he has not blamed anyone for Jack's death, I think. He does blame Jennifer for not questionning the infamous walkabout story, though. And he also blames her for not grieving Jack's death and go on with her life as if nothing happened (again, no offense to those in real life who had the chance to find another love after the loss of one... merely commenting on the show). Maybe JJ resents the fact he was left alone to grieve. And Jennifer admitted that herself, that she took the easy way out by leaving JJ in London. So I don't think he's a "stupid twit" (that title now belongs to Sami first, then Brady and John), but a very, very troubled teenager who needs lots of help.

@TheWriter JJ's hate for pervyDan will not last, he will most likely be deadly ill pretty soon, and here comes Tanman to the rescue, then JJ will be spewing apology left and right.
Dan and Jen will once again be the center of attention and everyone will chrish them on.....ridiculous

Back