Days of Our Lives - Tues., May 30, 2017

Pretty rude phone call, John! Somewhat made excusable by the circumstances, I guess.

I choose to rely upon Daniel's revelation that Brady's heart will recover completely. Brady has undergone more than enough skilled, cosmetic, scar-remediating surgery!

I have no words for Nicole/Erics' infiltration of the hospital. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Chloe is a clown. I have no sympathy for her at all. This is at least the second time she's betrayed her best friend (granted, I know Nicole did some bad things to her in the past), and all because she was jealous Deimos wanted Nicole, and not her. She agreed to doing the surrogate thing, was planning to let Nicole know and even let her name the child.

All this after years of Nicole being a wonderful caretaker to her other child, Parker. Instead, she continues insisting she is the mother, denies Nicole the right to even see the baby, teases her, etc. So while blaming Chloe for EVERYTHING might be far-fetched (and remember, those doing so are often just super emotional about Brady right now), there's reasons for this, and I don't feel sorry for her at all.

Back