Days of Our Lives - Tues., May 31, 2016

Too many ridiculous things in this episode. Someone here mentioned that the Chad-Ciara thing is similar to Gabi with Chad 4 years ago---hadn't even though of it. Good comparison. I viewed it as more similar to Abigail's obsession with Austin! I really hope they will drop this storyline. And yes, where is Claire, and why hasn't she moved in yet? On the bright side, Hope addressed Shawn-D as her son.

I could care less right now about Aiden, Rafe or Hope. OR Chase. I kind of hope that Ciara gives him what I'll call "the Ava treatment". I find it absurd that Hope is leaving her unstable daughter alone so that she can leave town because of her confusion about two men. This is beyond silly. They're clearly trying to make Hope into her niece, Sami.

Thank goodness for Steve, the only likable person on the soap. OK, maybe not the ONLY one, but certainly one of the few. I do think the writers are copying the grief sex from 2011 with Kayla & Fynn. While the man Kayla loves is out looking for her son, who's in danger, she's thinking more about boinking the Doctor From Down Under. The only way it can get any worse is if Eve's "uhhh" song gets played during their hook up session, as it was earlier in this episode.

I would just like to point I'm the one who came up with the Chad-Ciara comparison to the Chad-Gabi situation. I'm glad you liked it and not to toot my own horn but I thought it was rather astute myself. *toot toot* LOL

They are not together now, so Kayla is not cheating on Steve.

As the young folks on Maury/Steve often say, "Seriously?!" :rolleyes:

This was a "yelling at the TV" episode:

So, Fynn has a key to Kayla's motel room? They may as well have economized, and rented a double. As my Brit friends would say, "Fynn needs to be sorted." I hope Steve doesn't injure him too badly; he may have to heal someone. Bring your broom, Steve! EJ's window is now in Kayla's oft-visited room. :)

Hope should have gone to the Abby/Austin/Carrie, etc., etc., resort, instead of disturbing the Horton cabin raccoons.

Aiden: Recant Chase's confession, and plead diminished capacity!
What are we to make of Ciara's gazing through Chase's hospital window, hmmmm? :rolleyes:

And, we finally have a foreshadowing of Jade's redemption. :rolleyes:

Hope smelling a rat re Ciara/Chad, at last. :rolleyes:

Wise up, Joey, before you replace Brady as Salem's dumbest!

What disappoints me more than anything about this is that yet another super couple was ruined, and for nothing, as Dr. Dingo and Kayla just don't do it for me. Regardless of whether or not it's Steve's business, I just think the storyline is bad. And where the heck has Jennifer been? I wish we could see more of her in counseling, and if Hope has to have any airtime, I'd like to see her go and support her Cuz.

What disappoints me more than anything about this is that yet another super couple was ruined,...
If we're talking about their being ruined as a couple, I think that cow left the barn when Steve had sex with Ava, long before Kayla canoodled with Fynn.

I guess it would have been better if Steve had rebuffed Ava's advances, and not enabled Kayla's rescue. :sarcasm:

Did not appreciate that the writers pretty much forced Steve to "have sex with that woman, Miss Ava, not once," but twice! :)

Back