Days of Our Lives - Tues. Nov. 17,2009

Wheeee !

YIKES !!! Poor Nicole ! I have to say, I kept wanting to run in here and post a message ! Excellent show today ! Ari is SUCH a great actress ! I have never seen her so good as these last few days ! She was great ! Ali too ! WOW ! And EJ has been SOOOO phenomenal ! I was shocked at how he twisted around after she tried taking his hand and just told her SHE WILL PAY !!!!!!! YIKES ! Gave me GOOSEBUMPS ! EEK !

Hope, wah wah wah, she brought all this on herself... wah wah wah... PLEASE... Woah is me Hope... that's what I am going to call her for now. LOL.

The whole Chloe/Mia scene was a shock (I didn't read the ahead last night, I was so tired) so that will be interesting, poor girl. :(

I can't wait to see the rest come out...

OH MY GOODNESS !!! THEN VIV Showing up at the door with a plant for Carly ! CLASSIC !!!!! I have to say, it is SURE GOOD to see Auntie Viv and Carly and even Justin again ! I am SOOO glad to have the ORIGINALS back in play instead of stand ins... I just adore Wally... he is SO darned CUTE ! He has not changed a bit over the years either...

WHOOO HOOO !

K, now I am off to read the Day Ahead for tomorrow ! LOL

Musicmom123~ YES, I agree with everything you said! Amazing performances today. Nicole is phenomenal! Wow. Makes me wish every month was sweeps month. :D

Just to say thank you again for all you do Poirot. I know when you were having trouble getting the station and I was doing the Days Ahead on fridays. It sure is not as easy as it looks.

I agree, DJM, and I can also say from personal experience that it's hard to watch a show and type the summary as they talk. I used to proof read and correct typos during commercials.

Thank you for the write up!! I appreciate the style of your writing. It allows me to keep up witht he story line, in case I miss the show, and to still enjoy the show, even if I have read the summary!

THANK YOU for all your EFFORT!

For the most part I enjoy your posts. They always leave out a lot and I'm not sure why. This one falls short by leaving out how angry EJ is at Nicole and that he takes his ring off and throws it into the river. To me, that is a hugh omission.

You might want to check post #19. :rolleyes:

I really enjoy the summaries, they are very visual and I feel like I am watching the show when reading them. Great job Poirot. :D

Back