Days of Our Lives--Tuesday, 3/03/15

I don't understand why Jennifer is making this all about her, and Eve. I did like how neither Eve nor JJ tried to defend their actions. But, they're adults, this should not be shocking.

I haven't seen the episode yet so I don't have the context of those scenes to make an informed comment, but given Eve and Jen's ugly history, both recent and distant, it wouldn't be crazy for Jen to think Eve targeted JJ purposely to hurt her. Again, I haven't watched, but I can absolutely understand Jen making this personal.

Ok I'm watching now!

Very first irritation is with Will walking into Sonny's room rudely asking what Paul was doing there as if Sonny and Paul had cheated together on him. I found myself wishing someone would drop a house on him.

I laughed so hard today when Jennifer jumped on top of Eve and started to smother her. The whole thing was so ridiculous that I actually enjoyed it! And, when she punched JJ in the chest. Good scenes.

I fast forwarded through most of Mel (even though I love her) and Serena (meh). And, I skipped Will/Paul/Sonny entirely. I can't stand Will's whining. I still haven't warmed up to the new actor (Guy Wilson) either so that may be some of it.

Serena, Eric, Nicole, Melanie, and this elephant are so out of place in this episode. There should have been another confrontation going on. That Hope/Aiden confrontation at the cabin 2 weeks ago would have made this a glorious episode.

Call me cruel, but I really don't care one little bit how Eve sleeping with JJ affects Paige. Every time a scene cuts to her and Kayla, I'm grunting "why is she on" and then I go "oh yeah". :rotfl:

Jennifer pointing to Eve as she asks JJ if he actually had feelings for "THIS"

Eve throwing herself against the door asking Jen not to tell Paige

Jen saying she's never heard Eve say please "in all of the MISERABLE years" she's known her. :rotfl::rotfl:

And that slap....

I haven't liked Jennifer Deveraux in a long time, but today made up for it a lot.

And I'll just add that Eve is perfect example of why some bullies think they can bully and get away with it. She told Jennifer she wasn't cruel. She's picked on Jennifer because she didn't think Jennifer was cruel enough or mean enough to strike back. Jennifer's response was brilliant. "You hope!"

I tell ya, Days could have shown just a half hr. show today, with Jen, Eve, JJ payoff......and.....well, I will also add Eric hugging Nicole after Maxine was soooo verrrry rude. Hey, even 10 minutes of commercials in that half hour would have made it all worth it.

Interesting to read the comments about Jennifer. Why did I think everyone would
hate what she did? Attacking a woman in bed. I laughed at the scene because
it looked silly. Loved her comments about Jack and Frankie. Did Eve do it with
JJ because he's Jen's son?

I'm glad Eric gave Nicole a hug.

I enjoyed Lucas and Adrienne. I'm glad Lucas said something
about not seeing each other so much.

I liked the Will and Sonny stuff--good acting. But yes, much of today was filler and would've been placed better in another episode.

Also, I'm glad Eric patched things up a bit with Nicole, but he still needs to apologize and prove himself worthy of her if he wants her back.

Tired of Maxine always being so overprotective of Daniel. I can't tell who's more nosy with him--her or Maggie!

I kind of see Will's point about Sonny leaving town. I mean we all know he would NEVER unilaterally decide to just pack up Arianna and move to another cit-oh wait I forgot who I was talking about here. Scratch that. I do understand why Sonny feels like he needs to get away from Salem for a while the physical and emotional trauma of the stabbing were bad enough and now there's all the drama with Paul. Hopefully Marlena will take the time to sit her "darling boy" down and explain that Sonny needs to decompress and at the moment isn't in a position to properly care for the needs of a toddler AND Arianna.

I'm kind of surprised by the positive reaction to the JJ/Jennifer/Eve scenes because while they did have their good moments Jennifer made it ALL about her. I didn't feel like I was watching a mama bear defending her cub but rather a portrait in self-absorption. For the first time I really saw a family resemblance between Jennifer and Will. Aw well it's good to go against the grain sometimes I guess. :)

That 2 minutes of Eric and Nicole set my heart on fire. :love: Splitting them up is one wrong the new writing team needs to correct pronto!

I completely agree Cryin. And they showed more chemistry in that brief scene than Nicole and Daniel ever had. I'm tired of Nicole chasing after Daniel. It's pathetic. Maxine was out of line. And while I loved the Eric/Nicole stuff, they still have a LONG way to go. I hope it's written as such.

Can we all just take a moment to savor the fact that Daniel Jonas didn't follow Jen to the hotel room and try to break up that fight? :rotfl:

FANTASTIC acting all around today and yes, I was on Team Jennifer all the way! We haven't seen this Jennifer Rose in some time. Eve is JJ's elder and should have known better. JJ may be an adult but he is a young, inexperienced adult so I get where Jen is coming from. However, it was also nice to see JJ take responsibility. I am curious as to whether JJ and Eve will continue to see one another. And will Jen go to Daniel for comfort?

Can someone tell me why a 20 something year old woman is incapable of taking her 4 year old brother out? Why did Serena have to come to her? I wonder if Daniel will interrupt Melanie tomorrow.

I liked that Lucas suggested that he and Adrienne stay away from one another for a while. Very mature.

Paige seemed like filler and I didn't pay any attention to her.

Curious to see what happens while Sonny is out of town.

I wish Jennifer hadn't been so obsessed/stalky about JJ beforehand and just discovered them before it got that far with her. Three people told her to back off but at least the fall out was pretty good.

Great posts and comments by everyone!

Maxine bugged me - does everyone have to pre interview Nicole before she talks to ANYONE?

Jennifer to JJ, re his and Eve's affair: Was it "bigger than both of us!?" LOLOL!

What's up with Nicole's nails? They remind me of the non-long-lamented fake-dark-roots fad.

I was surprised that it took Eve so long to escape that hotel room.

A very nice dress on Paige.

I hope Eve doesn't press assault and battery charges against Jen.

Looking forward to some of tomorrow's show!

Back